PDA

View Full Version : RCU Codes

KevB66
30-04-17, 16:07
Hi all,

I'm new to Edision receivers and FTA Satellite so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

I have just bought a couple of Edision OS Minis, one single and one dual tuner and they are fantastic. One of them is used with a Seiki 32inch TV (Curry's own brand maybe?) and I can't seem to find a code for pairing the remote to control it. I've tried most of the ones on the supplied leaflet but no luck so far?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in anticipation.

Kev

1999gtv
30-04-17, 19:34
2060,2992,and 3053 were some of the seiki codes when used with sly remote I don't know if that would be of any use with the Edision remote. Also found one mention elsewhere that some of the lg codes may be compatible. Must admit I ditched my edision remote for a one for all 2440 remote

KevB66
01-05-17, 16:58
Cheers 1999gtv, please tell me more about the AIO remote? :)

KevB66
03-05-17, 21:47
Hi all,

I'm new to Edision receivers and FTA Satellite so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

I have just bought a couple of Edision OS Minis, one single and one dual tuner and they are fantastic. One of them is used with a Seiki 32inch TV (Curry's own brand maybe?) and I can't seem to find a code for pairing the remote to control it. I've tried most of the ones on the supplied leaflet but no luck so far?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in anticipation.

Kev

So, I messed about with the codes and 175 has worked for the Seiki 32inch tv if it's of use to anyone!