PDA

View Full Version : Adding a channel to a bouquet

Ian l
29-04-17, 08:40
Hi.
Have full list of channels in bouquets. I would like to add a channel I find in ALL .I press menu when I see the channel and put in bouquets I want but next day it's not in the bouquet.its as if I didn't save it but didn't see any other option other than add.
Using os mega.
Any ideas please ?

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 08:57
Hi.
Have full list of channels in bouquets. I would like to add a channel I find in ALL .I press menu when I see the channel and put in bouquets I want but next day it's not in the bouquet.its as if I didn't save it but didn't see any other option other than add.
Using os mega.
Any ideas please ?

Thats correct. You would be best popping it into the Favourites Bouquet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian l
29-04-17, 09:05
So if for example I wanted to put into sports bouquet it wouldn't save in there but if I put in favourites it would save and stay in that bouquet ?

seame
29-04-17, 09:06
I've added a few channels to a bouquet populated by abm which remain after abm updates.

I've set abm configure to "expert"

Keep all non abm bouquets "yes"

Then I've selected "update config file"

I'm not sure if all or any of the above is relevant but it works for me.

seame
29-04-17, 09:16
I've added a few channels to a bouquet populated by abm which remain after abm updates.

I've set abm configure to "expert"

Keep all non abm bouquets "yes"

Then I've selected "update config file"

I'm not sure if all or any of the above is relevant but it works for me.

Forget the above! I've just scanned abm and the channels have been removed from the bouquet.

I've been able to keep the channels in the bouquet before so it's possible. I'll have a tinker later and update this thread if I manage to set it up correctly.

Ian l
29-04-17, 12:48
Ok.i have done that now so will see if they stay or go. Unless there is any other suggestion come in

dsayers
29-04-17, 12:54
The question is what channel are you trying to add? If there from sat 282 abm should add it for you if not say what channel it is

Ian l
29-04-17, 13:01
It's on 28.2 and in all channel but when I add to sports it disappears next day so won't save to a bouquet

dsayers
29-04-17, 13:06
You still haven't said what channel it is. If it's meant to be in the sports bouquet ensure that you have updated config files and in abm configure check include not indexed channels is yes then rescan.

You can't add other channels to abm bouquets so if you're wanting to add a channel best putting it in favourites but if you think it needs to be in the sports bouquet say what it is and maybe one of the abm devs can add it

Ian l
29-04-17, 13:12
Ok .it's an Irish sports channel....
The channel is there but it wouldn't save to a bouquet

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 13:16

Are you using "CustomRegion" in ABM Providers? & have Expert mode enabled and have "include 'not indexed' channels" to Yes and then Rescan ABM.

dsayers
29-04-17, 13:16

So have you updateed config files and in abm configure checked include not indexed channels is yes, not indexed channels should add the Irish channels ie eir sports.

I'm not sure why your not being specific about the channel your wanting to add

Ian l
29-04-17, 13:26
Have just ticked include non indexed box and done update config files so will check they still there tomorrow morning as it seemed to disappear over night. The for all help so far

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 13:33
No, the "CustomRegion" includes the Irish Channels within the Sky UK Bouquets. Which Irish channel is it you want in the Sports Bouquet? Just name the channel...

Ian l
29-04-17, 13:44
Eir............

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 13:58
Well if you use "Custom(Your chosen Region)Region" eir is already in the Sky UK Sports Bouquets.

Ian l
29-04-17, 15:54
It's only in ALL and not put in sports bouquets. My area is Granada and wasn't put in by ABM.
see what happens in the morning after what I've done

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 15:56
So you don't use ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) to create your channel list. You are giving contradicting reports so what are you using?

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 16:08
If I were you I would be using CustomGranada for my Region in the ABM Providers section. I would enable Expert mode in Configuration Setup and also have "include 'not indexed' channels" set to Yes. I would then Delete Bouquets. Then I would Start Scan. And the "eir" channel will be in your Sky UK Bouquet Lists, in the Sports Section.
P.S. I can't believe its took #19 posts to get this far! lol

Ian l
29-04-17, 16:24
Yes use ABM to get channels .it was the keeping eir in sports that was the problem but that was answered a while back.every time I put it in sports it would dissappear over night but I've done something different now so hopefully sorted thanks

Andy_Hazza
29-04-17, 17:31
Yes use ABM to get channels .it was the keeping eir in sports that was the problem but that was answered a while back.every time I put it in sports it would dissappear over night but I've done something different now so hopefully sorted thanks

Do as I've said in Post #19 and your problem will be resolved.

Ian l
30-04-17, 20:27
Checked today and eir in sports bouquet. In fact doing as advised has made bouquets better as has got rid of channels that were in lists dissappear that I couldn't get.... thanks all