PDA

View Full Version : Blue line at top of screen

Dobie
28-04-17, 09:51
Noticed the blue line across top of screen when using kodi, but now get it when playing IPTV. I have set up IPTV in bouquets but switching to IPTV channel shows the blue line.
I assume it's the built in player and have still yet to upgrade to vix 5, anyone know if this will cure it?

Andy_Hazza
28-04-17, 09:54
Might be your user interface / display settings? Always best to turn off the overscan feature on your TV and use the default settings in the screen positioner settings. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobie
28-04-17, 10:40
Might be your user interface / display settings? Always best to turn off the overscan feature on your TV and use the default settings in the screen positioner settings. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried tweaking the settings, normal sat picture is perfect, just anything streamed is slightly off. I'll give it a clean up the weekend and update, see if that helps.

JonMMM
28-04-17, 13:35
I had that when I copied over and watched a mkv file

Dobie
01-05-17, 17:32
Just to update, i did a fresh install with the latest Vix and the blue line has gone. It now switches perfectly from sat to IPTV.

n3ur0
02-05-17, 09:42
I still have the blue bar at the top, surely this should be fixed by now?

jthyme
02-05-17, 11:20
had same issue with IPTV. Use E-Channelizer and change stream type from IPTV to DVB. After that now blue line when watching IPTV.

yortiz1979
18-04-18, 00:30
i have the same issue and only appears on streams using GSTREAMER, has anybody have found a fix for this?