PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Vu+ Ultimo not responding

vmn
24-04-17, 11:28
The box did not switch off to standby with the remote. The front panel power button did nothing. Finally I switched the box off with the back power switch.
The debug log shows multiple power off, power on events.

The box has been "freezing" a couple of times a week also with previous builds.

vmn
26-04-17, 10:23
Now the box froze again. Crash log is attached. The debug log was filled up with the backtrace. The size of the debug log was 360MB.

twol
26-04-17, 10:50
Delete your epg.dat from the HDD and reboot, it may be corrupted. Also what plugins are running?

vmn
26-04-17, 10:59
Thanks,
I deleted the /media/hdd/epg.dat and reboooted the box. The list of plugins is attached.

twol
26-04-17, 11:10
Thanks,
I deleted the /media/hdd/epg.dat and reboooted the box. The list of plugins is attached.

What is/where is the Firmware Upgrade plugin from??? I don't recognise this plugin as the only way to change the ViX Image is via flashing (USB or couch) and software update..... but I don't have Vu+.

vmn
26-04-17, 11:15
No idea where it's from. I've definitely not installed it by my self. I've downloaded the 5.0.007 image and flashed the box via usb stick. Then I've updated the box using it's update feature.

Andy_Hazza
26-04-17, 11:22
What is/where is the Firmware Upgrade plugin from??? I don't recognise this plugin as the only way to change the ViX Image is via flashing (USB or couch) and software update..... but I don't have Vu+.

Its in all the ViX images I've come across. Must be a standard thing. Never used it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmn
13-05-17, 20:21
Hi,
I flashed the box with 5.0.013 without restoring any backup settings. After setting up the box it's being running without freezing for about three weeks now. Fingers crossed:confused: