PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] zgemma h2s box

jag74
17-04-17, 12:56
Hi everyone I hope this is the right forum if not sorry . I've got a new zgemma box and my son went to set it up for me for some reason he has done a factory reset and I have lost all settings for epg to auto bouquet settings nothing will work . I have tried to flash the box but cant get it to work . The box wont register the usb . It has been fat32 formatted and I have tried 3 different usb and 3 different programs . In the bouquet settings there is nothing to choose from to set up anything . If you could please help it would be appreciated .

JonMMM
17-04-17, 12:59
Zgemma are not supported on this forum

Andy_Hazza
17-04-17, 13:07
Hi everyone I hope this is the right forum if not sorry . I've got a new zgemma box and my son went to set it up for me for some reason he has done a factory reset and I have lost all settings for epg to auto bouquet settings nothing will work . I have tried to flash the box but cant get it to work . The box wont register the usb . It has been fat32 formatted and I have tried 3 different usb and 3 different programs . In the bouquet settings there is nothing to choose from to set up anything . If you could please help it would be appreciated .

No help given whatsoever with Zgemma receivers. Did you read the forum rules you signed up to? Also no ViX image available for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk