PDA

View Full Version : Reciever on boot loop

john doe
17-04-17, 09:11
got up this morning and noticed that my box was on constant boot loop. switch off from rocker switch and back and now seems fine.

checked logs and noticed that there a long list of logs (about 30). looking through a couple of logs, I notice that there was a warning in regards to skin, currently using Magic -FHD and is running fine in last few weeks, just returned back to conluence1080.

I've also been testing Gcam1.0-r0, which has been running fine from yesterday, besides the cam showing active, in softcam manager I don't have an option to restart or stop cam, just say start in green. wondering if this maybe the issue, as I was testing this yesterday morning with no issues.

attached is a couple of the last crash logs534875348853489534905349153492

twol
17-04-17, 10:06
Maybe I am mis - reading the logs but looks as if the logmanager is crashing during the initial startup.
I would clear out all your logs (and debug logs if enabled) and restart.
Magic-FHD runs fine on my receivers with no issues.

john doe
17-04-17, 10:20
Maybe I am mis - reading the logs but looks as if the logmanager is crashing during the initial startup.
I would clear out all your logs (and debug logs if enabled) and restart.
Magic-FHD runs fine on my receivers with no issues.

done! will see how I get on. should I switch debug logs to no or as yes? Magic fhd has been working fine, just swopped to another skin to check

Andy_Hazza
17-04-17, 10:39
John Doe, stick with Oscam non of the other crap you keep trying. Oscam is stable n rock solid for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john doe
17-04-17, 10:51
John Doe, stick with Oscam non of the other crap you keep trying. Oscam is stable n rock solid for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no issues with oscam,. testing other cams are also good. if I have to choose between all three, it would be close between oscam & ncam.

no harm trying other cams

twol
17-04-17, 12:13
done! will see how I get on. should I switch debug logs to no or as yes? Magic fhd has been working fine, just swopped to another skin to check

I usually have debug logs on, but then I mess around a lot with the images..... as it is you are getting the crash logs so I wouldn,t ... yet!