PDA

View Full Version : SingleEPG - buttons up and down

mo-uk
14-04-17, 20:29
When I am watching a channel if I press left or right I get the small EPG up - I presume this is 'SingleEPG'.

If I press up or down I get a multiEPG.

In settings you can make the up/down buttons do a number of things but I cannot seem to make it do the same as left/right - i.e no matter what direction you press you always get that singleEPG bar.

As far as I recall, on SKY no matter which direction you press you always get that SingleEPG and it just seems more user friendly to me.

Sorry if not in correct forum!

BubbleBalls
18-04-17, 08:16
Up and down is perfect as it stands. It allows me to quickly see Now TV shows on 20 channels - then press right to see the next 20. So much better, much more use friendly, than Sky. After awhile you may appreciate it.

Sent from my Mi Max using Tapatalk

Bangord30
18-04-17, 08:33
Agreed. I use it more than the EPG button now.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

steevieboy4u
18-04-17, 22:24
Yep, it is so much better the way it is.

Another useful tip i only discovered a few weeks ago........When in the full EPG page view press the channel up or down buttons and its skips 24 hours, very useful for looking for prime time new programmes.

There numerous other shorcuts i.e using the number buttons but i find the 24 hr skipping function the most useful

mo-uk
19-04-17, 00:25
It is personal preference I suppose - I hate the extended EPG

Given how much customisation you can do with the button presses I hope it would be possible to do it as a change from the default

abu baniaz
19-04-17, 00:34
Post a picture of what screen you are referring to please as well as the extended EPG.

abu baniaz
19-04-17, 01:02
Also, have you tried to use Button setup?

mo-uk
19-04-17, 01:32
When I go up/down I want to be able to get the equivalent of this - the single epg i think its called

Link to other forum removed

I tried button setup but it only lets you choose one of the 2 fullscreen epg - unless i am missing something!

abu baniaz
19-04-17, 01:38
You are not allowed to post links to other forums. Activate the screen on the TV, grab a screenshot and attach it.

abu baniaz
19-04-17, 02:03
That is the second info bar. You may wish to acquaint yourself with the EPG screens and navigation. Otherwise it will take you longer to come out of "this is not like Sky" mode you are exhibiting.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?48142-EPG-Screens-and-Navigation

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51808-EPG-Channels-and-Bouquets