PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Missing Sky SPorts News

Flyingpig
12-04-17, 14:49
Hello All,

Ran ABM today and Sky Sports News is not in the list. When I go to satellites (green button) then select 28 east - it is there. I select the channel and all working, so why is it not on ABM?

Thanks,

FP.

abu baniaz
12-04-17, 14:59
Where is your debug log please?
Have you seen the other threads?

Flyingpig
12-04-17, 15:09
What location will the debug log be in?

Seen other threads but impossible to follow and doesnt answer any questions as far as I could see.

silverblack
12-04-17, 15:36
Do another scan, mine wasn't in the EPG either this morning but re-appeared after another scan.

abu baniaz
12-04-17, 15:37
There is a sticky thread about requirements for ABM threads. You will find details about logs there.

Update your config file and run ABM again. If issue is not resolved, attach your log file.

jonnywells
12-04-17, 20:21
Ok trying but failing badly to figure out how to get a working SSN back on the EPG list.

Can get it clearing if i do the button up then red and select another SSN but nothing i seem to do gets it working normally.

I have updated the ABM config, deleted the config and rescanned etc etc but still at a loss:confused:

abu baniaz
12-04-17, 20:24
Ok trying but failing badly to figure out how to get a working SSN back on the EPG list.

Can get it clearing if i do the button up then red and select another SSN but nothing i seem to do gets it working normally.

I have updated the ABM config, deleted the config and rescanned etc etc but still at a loss:confused:

If you don't want to upload your debug logs, that is your choice.

See below
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Requirements-for-ABM-support-questions

seame
12-04-17, 20:29
Go to all satellites and select 28.2, find the working ssn then press menu and select "add to bouquet". Add ssn to your sports bouquet then while in the the bouquet you can move it into place by pressing menu and selecting "enable move". Iirc it's just a matter of opening abm and selecting "update config file"

Hope this helps

abu baniaz
12-04-17, 21:46
Iirc it's just a matter of opening abm and selecting "update config file"

Hope this helps

You are right and does help. Thanks.

The solution has now been posted three times within 9 posts. I shall close the thread to keep things simple and so that we don't get more abstract posts like the other threads.