PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Technomate nano-se

kegnkiwi
11-04-17, 20:32
Could anyone with a tm-nano-se please tell me what the prefix name is when they telnet into their box. It should be something like >technomate or >nano-se

I have lost the ip address of the nano-se and it's a known issue with new skyq routers that it hides the ip address. If i can find the login name or prefix could someone try this code in command prompt.

nslookup <computer name>

Replace the computer name with the nano prefix and it should give you the ip address of the technomate receiver. As i do not know the prefix on nano-se I cannot find the ip address of the box.

I have the same issue with a solo4k but I know the prefix of the solo4k so I am ok.

Thanks in advance.

abu baniaz
11-04-17, 20:42
can't you look at the receiver's network menu?

kegnkiwi
11-04-17, 21:06
I have been into the network settings on both box's but both show the same as all zero's. Even running a network test on a nanon-se shows ip address as unconfirmed. I've just booted up the solo4k to show you the screen shots from that box but its the same on nano-se. I know the ip addy of the solo4k is always the same and the webif works and all cams works fine.

JonMMM
12-04-17, 07:23
https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/

scan your LAN you scould find it that way

Ashley69
12-04-17, 07:42
You have dhcp set to no on one picture. If you have dhcp set to no then you can manually input your IP address.

judge
12-04-17, 09:07
Could anyone with a tm-nano-se please tell me what the prefix name is when they telnet into their box. It should be something like >technomate or >nano-se

It's just: tmnano

kegnkiwi
12-04-17, 10:40
Hi mate that was just to show that whatever options I use the network details are missing.

kegnkiwi
12-04-17, 10:42
Hi ashley69 that was just to show that whatever options I use the network details are missing. I have had this since I upgraded to a skyq router.

Judge thanks mate I'll try that tonight I tried every other possible conbination to find the correct string.