PDA

View Full Version : New user help?

Yaz84
10-04-17, 19:44
Hi,

Sorry to annoy everyone with a question like this but just ordered the HD51 from the online store and have managed to connect it.

Reading the forums I'm finding some of the answers im looking for elusive. Can someone give me some pointers setting up everything up?

I'm not a complete novice and im good with computers so will be able to figure some things out. Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

bmitie
10-04-17, 22:17
aha you are a minder reader, say what image and what you need help with.

Yaz84
10-04-17, 22:37
haha sorry. got openvix already on it. I guess oscam help. is there a set file/settings for this box?

JonMMM
11-04-17, 08:52
MGCamd is a lot simpler, you may want to start with that to get things up and running then take your time getting your head around Oscam.

I dont think we are aloud to give specifics on these things here though

wullboy
11-04-17, 09:43
[QUOTE=JonMMM;446130]MGCamd is a lot simpler, you may want to start with that to get things up and running then take your time getting your head around Oscam.

I dont think we are aloud to give specifics on these things here though[QUOTE]

I believe this box only runs on OSCAM m8...???

Andy_Hazza
11-04-17, 17:28
That is correct. 4K receivers only run Oscam and one called Ncam I think, which is just a rip-off of Oscam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmitie
11-04-17, 17:45
yes oscam with openvix but I think mgcamd runs with openatv.

yaz84 I dont have this box but go to menu, plugins, press green and wait, then scroll down to softcams and select oscam the first one, downlaod it. now press, exit exit, until you have clear screen, now press blue and scroll to softcam manager, select it and it should show oscam installed. look at bottom and see green starts, blue will put a tick which means it will start at switch on of box. red to close
To get it working you need a file. And an FTP client. I use winscp and its brill.

Yaz84
16-04-17, 19:34
thanks bmitie. that helped a lot. still working on setting things up but good pointers:thumbsup:

ilexk
18-04-17, 17:26
yes oscam with openvix but I think mgcamd runs with openatv.

yaz84 I dont have this box but go to menu, plugins, press green and wait, then scroll down to softcams and select oscam the first one, downlaod it. now press, exit exit, until you have clear screen, now press blue and scroll to softcam manager, select it and it should show oscam installed. look at bottom and see green starts, blue will put a tick which means it will start at switch on of box. red to close
To get it working you need a file. And an FTP client. I use winscp and its brill.
Can I have moré información about the file ?
Where?
The way from Cccam is easy ?

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
18-04-17, 18:21
Can I have moré información about the file ?
Where?
The way from Cccam is easy ?

Thanks

Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonevo
26-04-17, 10:25
which version on oscam is best for openvix? had some problems earlier with version 11385

IS openvix 5 stable and good for mutant hd51?

Thinking about to flash it to my box

twol
26-04-17, 10:51
Yes, it is stable, have no issues with my HD51