PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800SE+] Cant access feeds.

Mister786
10-04-17, 14:26
Hi. I know that the seplus is not supported with ViX 5 but why cant I access the feeds on the latest image for this receiver? I wanted to update the config files for autobouquets and it doesnt allow that either. Could something be done about this or has complete support for this box ceased?

Andy_Hazza
10-04-17, 15:46
Yeah no more support for this receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccs
10-04-17, 16:23
Yeah no more support for this receiver. So ABM configs are also unavailable?

abu baniaz
10-04-17, 16:52
So ABM configs are also unavailable?

The update ABM configs function obtains files directly from GitHUb. It does not access the plugin server to do this.

The receiver should still have access to the existing plugin server. If he cannot, may be an issue elsewhere. OP should run opkg update command and that should reveal any errors.

Incidentally, he said Autobouquets, not AutoBouquetsMaker.

ccs
10-04-17, 17:03
The update ABM configs function obtains files directly from GitHUb. It does not access the plugin server to do this.

The receiver should still have access to the existing plugin server. If he cannot, may be an issue elsewhere. OP should run opkg update command and that should reveal any errors.

Incidentally, he said Autobouquets, not AutoBouquetsMaker.I know, but they still confuse me!:confused:

Anyway, I'm still on 4.2.026 which doesn't have plugin feeds.

When I select "update config files" in ABM, I get Incompatible versions 2.4 > 2.5 which is a killer if I can't move on to the latest image.

abu baniaz
10-04-17, 17:08
You are confusing two different issues.

You are unable to update ABM config files because your version number of ABM is different, not because of inability to access the plugins server/"feeds". You can manually replace the version file. Download it from Github. I intend to upload an ipk this evening.

Mister786
10-04-17, 17:18
Sorry I did mean ABM. So being unable to update the config files is todo with the version of the plugin rather than access to the feeds, I see.

How do I run the opkg update command?

abu baniaz
10-04-17, 17:24
Sorry I did mean ABM. So being unable to update the config files is todo with the version of the plugin rather than access to the feeds, I see.
Not necessarily. Don't guess, don't assume. What does it say on the screen?

How do I run the opkg update command?

This may not be necessary for you to do if ABM version mismatch is the problem instead of being unable to access the plugin server.

As you asked, see here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands