PDA

View Full Version : " is not a valid integer value dreamup

fintannl
09-04-17, 20:34
So I was very stupid and loaded a Japhar image on a non Japhar SIM DM800. And I got the 'No CA FOUND' message when booting after the flash. So no problem. Lets just use DREAMUP with serial cable to flash a correct image for the box. Boy was I wrong. No matter what version of Dreamup I used I could not get rid of this '" is not a valid integer value' error. So now things looked bad. So then I read about 'enforcer' and '2nd stage pack'. So I downloaded the '2nd stage pack' files which included enforcer and dreamup patched by forhike. So I tried the forhike DreamUP and got the same error. Then I tried enforcer and nothing happened. So back to google and a mention of dreamup version 1.2.2.0. So downloaded this and connected to the dreambox using this. So the " is not a valid integer value error disappears and simply get no error message. So then I go back to normal dreamup 1.3.3.9 and this time it uploads bootloader but then it hangs on waiting for acknowledgement. So then I use the forhike Dreamup instead and voila it connects. So then I flash bootloader and flash appropriate and my box is alive again.

Obviously the procedure makes no sense but it does work. Hope this helps somebody in a similar situation

Sicilian
10-04-17, 05:53
You should know by now clones of ANY make or model are not supported here! :rolleyes: