PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] German Autoboquets?

murphyb007
08-04-17, 21:26
Hi all, I'm adding an LNB to my dish this week, Ive a Vu Solo4k running openvix. And love autoboquetmaker for simplicity and was wondering if there is an equivalent for the German stations, i.e. Entertainment, movies sports etc and how I would go about installing it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
08-04-17, 21:34
You only get options based on your tuners. Once you enable the extra LNB, you will see more providers in ABM. No need to install anything, however there is a new provider in tomorrows image. So be sure to update the image.

murphyb007
08-04-17, 21:37
Oh. I see, so when I go into autoboquets, and search providers, instead of uk and Ireland, I get the German equivalent because they are tunned into the box? Then scan?

abu baniaz
08-04-17, 21:44
Oh. I see, so when I go into autoboquets, and search providers, instead of uk and Ireland, I get the German equivalent because they are tunned into the box? Then scan?

I don't fully understand what you are trying to convey.

I am referring to AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM), not Autobouquets 28.2 by LraiZer (AB 28,2)

To recap
Update image tomorrow.
Add new LNB and change tuner configuration.
In ABM, you will see more providers. Select/deselect the ones you want/don't want.
Run ABM.

murphyb007
08-04-17, 21:46
Thanks, basically I'm just looking to get the German channels in the same it similar format as the uk,