PDA

View Full Version : ABM London Live

malcolmp
03-04-17, 14:10
Hello,
I am using ABM London SD, lately after downloading ABM "London Live" channel 117 has moved to a channel way up the list. any help? am I now doing this wrong?

m

Andy_Hazza
03-04-17, 14:17
Use London "Custom" if just using Satellite. Also enable swap in the providers settings and the HD channels will replace the SD equivalents, I.e. 101 becoming BBC 1 HD, 102 becoming BBC 2 HD etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malcolmp
03-04-17, 14:43
Andy,
I've followed your help, will reply with results ASAP

m

malcolmp
03-04-17, 15:13
Andy,

I have changed the order to:
Sky UK: yes
Sky UK: area, London Custom
Sky UK: FTA only, no
Sky UK: gen main bouquet, yes all channels
Sky UK: gen sections bouquets, no
Sky UK: gen HD bouquet, no
Sky UK: gen FTA bouquet, no
Sky UK: gen FTA HD bouquet, no
Sky UK: swap channels, yes

m

Andy_Hazza
03-04-17, 15:18
Did you save & Start Scan? After the scan, exit back to your tv n press the TV button on your receiver's remote and this will bring up the Bouquets Listing.

malcolmp
03-04-17, 15:25
Andy,

yes, thanks I did scan and save, now 101 is bbc1 HD, 102 bbc2 HD etc, however London live is at channel 990
(next to made in l'pool etc)

m

Andy_Hazza
03-04-17, 15:28
Just to test, can you Delete Bouquet in ABM and say Yes, then Start Scan again please?

malcolmp
03-04-17, 15:42
As the on American Tv "I'm on it"

malcolmp
03-04-17, 15:57
Andy,

deleted all bouquets in ABM, said yes, rescanned. Still London Live at channel 990

m

Andy_Hazza
03-04-17, 16:38
I'll ask Abu to take a look at this.

malcolmp
03-04-17, 17:27
Andy,
Thanks for all your help. I have a confession to make. I had dsayers in System Plugins enabled,i have deleted this now ABM is back to normal!

m

Andy_Hazza
03-04-17, 18:07
lol. At least you found your issue. Also we managed to tweak your settings a little. [emoji4]

dsayers
03-04-17, 18:20
Andy,
Thanks for all your help. I have a confession to make. I had dsayers in System Plugins enabled,i have deleted this now ABM is back to normal!

m

Thats because that is supposed to swap sky HD channels with vm using your area HD. Is london live a regional channel ie choosing another area would give you there area channel live?

malcolmp
03-04-17, 19:03
OK
Thanks, I have only satellite channels at this time, maybe change or add VM at some time

m

malcolmp
03-04-17, 23:47
Hello again.

Regret to inform you since the box was updated to openvix 5.0.009 it is back to original problem. Have inputed London SD swap HD and London Custom swap HD and no swap HD and it always moves London Live to channel 990 and deletes channel 117. I have reverted back 5.0.008 and the backup and image from a couple of days ago.

m

dsayers
03-04-17, 23:56
in abm configure did you have include not indext channels to yes?

abu baniaz
04-04-17, 00:05
We have an ABM section on forum. I shall move thread. Please post future questions in there.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson

ABM support questions are supposed to have logs. The logs show all your settings and whether you are using any customisations which may be at play. Saves the questions.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Requirements-for-ABM-support-questions

abu baniaz
04-04-17, 14:09
You are using a customisation file that is not suitable for your setup. Best to remove it.

malcolmp
04-04-17, 15:16
You are using a customisation file that is not suitable for your setup. Best to remove it.

Abu,

Please inform me what and where is the customisation file and I will remove it?

malcolmp
04-04-17, 15:19
Hello,

Yes I have indexed channels to yes, next job for me is to follow Abu's advice

m

dsayers
04-04-17, 15:30
Abu,

Please inform me what and where is the customisation file and I will remove it?

Hes referring to my custommix importer if you still have it installed goto the plugin press Blue to delete file.

Now goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose dsayerscustommiximporter and remove it reboot box.

malcolmp
04-04-17, 15:37
Hes referring to my custommix importer if you still have it installed goto the plugin press Blue to delete file.

Now goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose dsayerscustommiximporter and remove it reboot box.

OK, thank you I've removed it.

malcolmp
04-04-17, 20:54
Hello,

This I hope is the log you require, The box is running 5.0.009, problem is channel "London Live" is at channel 990 instead of channel 117, I can not move it to correct position.

m

abu baniaz
04-04-17, 23:37
Your debug log does not actually show you running ABM, so as a result your configuration is not shown. I may be mistaken about the mix file.

If you do have a custom mix file, it will be located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom The file will have CustomMix.xml in the name. Just delete it.

malcolmp
05-04-17, 10:27
Your debug log does not actually show you running ABM, so as a result your configuration is not shown. I may be mistaken about the mix file.

If you do have a custom mix file, it will be located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom The file will have CustomMix.xml in the name. Just delete it.

Are you referring to dsayers? if so I have deleted that. I have ABM with the following:
Sat 282 sly uk
Sat 282 sly irl
Sat 192 movislar
Sat 192 sly de
Sat 130 NC
Sat 192 canalset
Sat 192 de psb1
I have installed openvix 5.0.009, now all channels are in correct order (bbc1 101, bbc4 HD 116, itv2 HD 118, etc) except London live which has moved to 990 and it will not allow me to move it to 117, and the sly channels on one transponder that others have been discussing elsewhere have now been skipped and that I can understand.
Thanks

malcolmp
05-04-17, 10:36

Are you referring to dsayers? if so I have deleted that. I have ABM with the following:
Sat 282 sly uk
Sat 282 sly irl
Sat 192 movislar
Sat 192 sly de
Sat 130 NC
Sat 192 canalset
Sat 192 de psb1
I have installed openvix 5.0.009, now all channels are in correct order (bbc1 101, bbc4 HD 116, itv2 HD 118, etc) except London live which has moved to 990 and it will not allow me to move it to 117, and the sly channels on one transponder that others have been discussing elsewhere have now been skipped and that I can understand.
Thanks

abu baniaz
05-04-17, 11:43
please upload a debug log that includes you running ABM.

malcolmp
05-04-17, 12:44
please upload a debug log that includes you running ABM.

OK, I will send when i'm next to the computer.

malcolmp
05-04-17, 13:04
Hello,

here is the file, now I am unable to rumn ABM "tuning failed fatal"

abu baniaz
05-04-17, 13:19
It is failing to lock on a 13e provider.

BTW, you do not needs sky uk and sky ROI. As you are using the custom mode, all you have to do is enable the not-indexed channels.

Are you sure you do not have Dsayers older plugin that automatically downloads mix file on restart?

dsayers
05-04-17, 13:32
Are you sure you do not have Dsayers older plugin that automatically downloads mix file on restart?

To check this goto plugins red to remove plugins, extensions it should be called customupdater also ftp custom folder from instructions on post 24.

dsayers
05-04-17, 13:44
Dont want to go off topic but is 117 a regional channel or just for London?

malcolmp
05-04-17, 14:13
Dont want to go off topic but is 117 a regional channel or just for London?

Hello

as far as i know London Live is just for london (on legit sky boxes in london ii is on channel 117) now it appears on channel 990 next door to channnels "made in l'pool" STV glasgow etc.

malcolmp
05-04-17, 14:18
To check this goto plugins red to remove plugins, extensions it should be called customupdater also ftp custom folder from instructions on post 24.

Follow your advice. thanks

malcolmp
05-04-17, 14:20
It is failing to lock on a 13e provider.

BTW, you do not needs sky uk and sky ROI. As you are using the custom mode, all you have to do is enable the not-indexed channels.

Hi,
removed sly ROI and 13e provider, i have removed Dsayers plugin

Andy_Hazza
05-04-17, 16:06
I use Sheffield Custom for my region and mine is London Live [emoji33]

malcolmp
05-04-17, 16:12

What channel number is London live showing on your box?

Andy_Hazza
05-04-17, 16:16
117 buddy.

dsayers
05-04-17, 16:40
Hi,
removed sly ROI and 13e provider, i have removed Dsayers plugin

So run scan again with debug log but first:

just check via ftp there is no custom.xml in custom.

In abm configure not indext channels is yes

Providers you only have sky uk yes
and your London custom

dsayers
05-04-17, 17:00

I have just removed my custommix then ran North West Yorkshire custom this gives me made in Leeds.

Then ran London custom that gave me London Live as does Sheffield custom so it looks like if your area doesn't have a local channel it will give you London Live.

My custommix doesnt have an Hack for 117 so this is where the confusion has came from.

malcolmp
05-04-17, 20:54
I have just removed my custommix then ran North West Yorkshire custom this gives me made in Leeds.

Then ran London custom that gave me London Live as does Sheffield custom so it looks like if your area doesn't have a local channel it will give you London Live.

My custommix doesnt have an Hack for 117 so this is where the confusion has came from.

Hello again,

I have run London custom, all works now (ironic thing is London Live is our local TV, which wouldn't come in on its allocated channel in London)
Thanks again for all your help, hints and tips