PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Record And Play Back Problems

alll
02-04-17, 19:31
GigaBlue Quad Plus Record And Play Back Problems
Record and play back issue on open vix 5.0.009 i was watching a match that i was recording and there was no glitch or freeze after the game i watched back what i recorded and i was getting glitch and freezing when i rewound and played back the section that freezed it played ok with no problem this happen all the way though the recording so i checked other recording and they are the same can someone look into this problem thanks .http://www.world-of-satellite.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif

leshay
02-04-17, 22:47
Hi
Same box, and same Vix version. So far, no issues recording/playback here. I do not have any extra plugins installed - maybe that could be a possible source of problems?

alll
02-04-17, 23:54
do you know the make and size of your hard drive please

leshay
03-04-17, 13:30
Hi
No, my HDD was supplied already installed and I have never opened the box.

(OOPS: yes I did open the box to install 2 sat tuners - but I never looked at the HDD)

alll
03-04-17, 20:43
I have been told today by *********** who i bought it off that the problem will be the image used and not the HDD could do with the vix team getting involved anyone like to help please ...............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ccs
03-04-17, 21:01
Do your other 2 gigablue quad plus boxes have the same fault?

alll
04-04-17, 17:25
one of the other 2 does yes .

Hannaman
28-04-17, 13:42
Did this issue ever get fixed? I upgraded to a vu 4k but the guy I sold the box too says this exact problem is happening with the box I sold him.

alll
01-05-17, 23:10
Did this issue ever get fixed? I upgraded to a vu 4k but the guy I sold the box too says this exact problem is happening with the box I sold him.

no poblem still there