PDA

View Full Version : How to view Direct Feeds

colheath
01-04-17, 16:06
I was looking at the direct feeds on satelliweb.com, but can't work out how to view them.

I enter the details in manual scan, which all seems straightforward enough, but once the scan is finished where do I go to view the channel?

Cheers :)

Andy_Hazza
01-04-17, 16:47
Last Scanned Bouquet. It will be the last folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colheath
01-04-17, 17:40
Thank you, I must be doing something wrong with the scanning then as there's nothing showing in last scanned :confused: I'll keep playing for a while

colheath
05-04-17, 17:44
Hi, I've been fiddling with this for the last few days and am no further on. Is there a handy guide somewhere? I'm not even sure I'm doing the scanning bit right...:rolleyes:

Andy_Hazza
05-04-17, 18:25
So you are doing Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Automatic Scan & Press Ok?

DaMacFunkin
05-04-17, 18:53
I thought direct feeds where 4:2:2, the solo2 can't handle this chroma space.

colheath
05-04-17, 19:22

Hi, no Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan and then entering the values from satelliweb, and then Scan. I get 4 horizontal blue lines under and the option to Cancel or OK

ronand
05-04-17, 21:18
That means nothing was found. Either the transponder details are wrong or the feed is finished (or maybe you cant receive it in your location). Feeds on 10e may need a large dish. Also some are in 4:2:2 which wont display directly on your stb. And many are encrypted too. With DVB-S2 feeds the scanning parameters must be exact or nothing will be found.

ronand
05-04-17, 21:19

For feedhunting???

Huevos
05-04-17, 21:45
Hi, no Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan and then entering the values from satelliweb, and then Scan.If you have transponder params you should use sat finder. Enter the details. See if the transponder is still active. If so press ok to scan.

Huevos
05-04-17, 21:46
For feedhunting???He is not hunting. He already has the parameters from the internet. If he were hunting he would need to use blind scan.

ronand
05-04-17, 21:59
True. But an automatic scan is no use if the TP is not in the xml.

Huevos
05-04-17, 22:01
I've never use Auto for any sort of scan.

ronand
05-04-17, 22:44
Neither would I.

colheath
07-04-17, 16:42
If you have transponder params you should use sat finder. Enter the details. See if the transponder is still active. If so press ok to scan.

Fantastic, thank you! :thumbsup: