PDA

View Full Version : Transfering recordings from DM7020 to Vu+ Duo

manicscrewdriver
16-01-11, 13:19
Basically i have about 80 hours of films recorded on my Dreambox DM7020 which i would prefer to have on my Vu+ Duo.

Most were recorded a fair few years ago and are keepers from the days of Multivision, TPS & Tequilla when they were open on Keys :D

Is there any specific way of transfering the files or can they just be drag and dropped from one receiver to the other?

Thanks

Nano

silverfox0786
16-01-11, 14:24
ftp in toto dm7020 and transfer over to vu

Huevos
16-01-11, 15:27
Hello Nano,

How are you enjoying the box?

manicscrewdriver
16-01-11, 18:24
I wasn't sure if the file structure was the same on the Vu+ as it was on the 7020 which is why i asked :D

Hi Huevos, I'm starting to get used to the Vu+ now although the 7020 is still getting the most use at the moment.

Tried a few images, Vix wasn't bad but i opted for Blackhole in the end. Had a bit of a nightmare getting it to work with my motor also as i used DISEqC with the DM. I had to alter the co-ordinates in USALS to take into account it was about 2 degrees off center even though it followed the arc perfectly.

The dish will be due a new motor in the summer as its nearly 2 years old now so i can set it up correctly then :D

Nano

Huevos
18-01-11, 21:26
Had a bit of a nightmare getting it to work with my motor also as i used DISEqC with the DM.DiSEqC 1.2 works for me. I set my positions on the v-box using my meter to peak each position without the Duo connected. Then I plugged in the Duo and entered the positions in to the tuner config.