PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Service Unavailable, Check Tuner Configuration

butty99
29-03-17, 15:21
Hi,
I hope this is posted in the correct section,
Great forum, I can normally find the answers to whatever glitches I have but my issue below has me stumped as I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere, can anyone help please?

I have a Vu+duo2 with the latest version of OpenViX (5.0.008), I’ve recently updated from OpenViX 4.2.030 where my box worked flawlessly. However on each version of openVix 5.0.001 - 5.0.008 I keep encountering "service unavailable check tuner configuration" on quite a number of TV stations, for example the HD channels of BBC 1, 2, 4 to name a few, I have a motorised system and this issue is replicated on other satellite too, not just 28.2.
Once the update of OpenViX and a restore of settings has completed the box seems normal and these channels work ok, the issue only occurs once the box wakes from standby the 1st time where I’ll be greeted with "service unavailable check tuner configuration", as I said, I can select other stations and they clear ok.
If I select satellites and look at all of the channels on 28.2 lots are greyed out these are the ones which are unavailable since the update.
I originally set my Bouquet’s up with Auto Bouquet Maker, now I’m settled with how the Bouquets are I’ve disabled the auto scan.
If I rollback to OpenViX 4.2.030 everything works perfectly again.
I’ve tried to provide as much info as I can
Thanks in advance

kebabeater
23-04-17, 13:38
So it's not just me!!

Ive just updated my solo2 to vix 5.0.013 2 days ago after never doing it since 2014 and I have the same tuner problem on 28.2 with greyed out channels. Thanks for raising this and I will watch this space!! :):confused::)