PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo4K] Remote control buttons

DigitalAardvark
28-03-17, 13:45
I am keeping up to date with vix image updates. The up/down right/left OK buttons have changed. When I first had my box these buttons would control fast forward/rewind play etc for recordings.
Up/down now brings up the recordings list and left/right a strange way of searching the movie file.
After one image update it worked again but in the latest it has changed, sorry I didn't note when it was working.
Is it the vix image updates that have stopped this working or am I not doing something.
I have read posts about the buttons menu but cannot see for myself where I could change the remote back to where it was.
Any help much appreciated.

Willo3092
28-03-17, 14:30
You can change what the buttons do in Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Button Setup

DigitalAardvark
28-03-17, 20:36
Thanks for that. Yes I had looked at the button setup but cannot see anywhere to change the buttons into fast forward or fast rewind. This was the functinality of the right and left arrow on the centre round buttons when I first had the box.

Tkr001
29-03-17, 02:35
My Duo2 and Solo2 are working the way they always have and the way you describe they used to work for you. Maybe try a fresh flash with no restores.

Toja60
29-03-17, 04:47
Same here, no remote control problems at all with my Ultimo4k or Duo2 with any of the releases, running latest release now.