PDA

View Full Version : noob

kernop
21-03-17, 14:46
Hi all,

Just ordered my first SAT receiver other than Sky a nice (I hope) Mutant HD51, I am looking forward to picking your brains as this is all very new to me.

Cheers

Paul

duoduo
21-03-17, 18:53
Welcome to the forum buddy :thumbsup:

garryboy
21-03-17, 19:00
Good choice of box. I love mines.

Super quick. Great picture and recent bonus of running kodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
21-03-17, 19:20
Hi all,

Just ordered my first SAT receiver other than Sky a nice (I hope) Mutant HD51, I am looking forward to picking your brains as this is all very new to me.

Cheers

Paul

Learn Oscam while you wait for your new receiver. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smuggler
22-03-17, 07:33
There is plenty of information on here mate, it's not as difficult as it first seems. Loads of tutorials on here and on the Vix website.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

0jjones
22-03-17, 08:14
Hi and welcome

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kernop
22-03-17, 10:59
Thanks for the responses I think the Oscam is a step to far for me though :D the box arrives today so looking forward to setting it up tonight so it maybe a good time for you all to go out to avoid the potential silly questions coming to a forum near you.

john doe
22-03-17, 11:08
Thanks for the responses I think the Oscam is a step to far for me though :D the box arrives today so looking forward to setting it up tonight so it maybe a good time for you all to go out to avoid the potential silly questions coming to a forum near you.

you can only use oscam or ncam with this box. so I get down to reading

kernop
22-03-17, 20:08
Ok box is in channels tuned first impressions are excellent it is so fast and the quality is excellent. I have BT vision with a humax box that is the worst bit of tech I have ever had the displeasure of using. Is it possible to get my BT vision service legal via the mutant? I think it is basically you view with BTS extras like the sports channels which are via up.

Any pointers to this would be great

Many thanks

Paul