PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo SE] Missing driver

tappari
15-03-17, 16:06
Member in Finnish site Huoltovalikko told that he can have network-connection with ATV image but not with ViX image. Problem seems to be missing
usbserial driver in ViX. I placed this http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34699&d=1400255001 for him in Huoltovalikko and that`s it.
Without network it was impossible to install it from plugins. So, could it be possible to add this usbserial (1.0r2) driver to ViX?

Sicilian
15-03-17, 16:57
USB serial driver has nothing to do with network.

tappari
15-03-17, 17:19
USB serial driver has nothing to do with network.
He has some kind of wireless system, and it started to operate as soon as he istalled usbserial driver with usb-stick.

Sicilian
15-03-17, 18:13
He has some kind of wireless system, and it started to operate as soon as he istalled usbserial driver with usb-stick.

This driver is just for USB card reader like a smargo.

timofee
16-03-17, 21:11
Probably he uses a wifi device that uses a non-pre-installed driver. I had the same problem with my rtl8192eu wifi device. The rtl8192cu driver is include in the base image but not the eu version.

Your device and required driver are likely to be different, just explaining the principle. The simple solution for me is to use a 10 metre cable when I update the image using the image update method. But this is not always practical for everyone.