PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Problem openvix 5 blindscan and Hbbtv

tenten78
13-03-17, 16:31
I have 2 differents problem after installing new openvix5

1) i can not install Hbbtv,gives me error

Collected errors:
* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv:
* vuplus-opera-browser-util *
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.

2)when i make blindscan works ok,find freqs and channels but all found channels are grey…. seems that enigma2 recognize these channels as multistream channel ( i have not connect any tbs card on duo2)
The same thing happens too if i manual scan any new dvbs2 freq… enigma2 recognize these as multistream channels, are grey and of course i can not locked them with the internals tuners

thanks in advance

nekrub2
13-03-17, 20:37
Hi tenten78

I have noticed the same behaviour you describe under 1) and posted it. I got the lapidar advice to read the notes on ViX 5.0. and a suggestion to check with the manufacturer for a fix. VU+ support recomended me to install the original software. Another member told me that HbbTV would work on OpenATV 6.0. I tested this and indeed it works. So if HbbTV work under OpenATV 6.0 it should be possible to have it runnung also under ViX 5.0. Anyway, I have gone back to 4.2.030.

Best regards
nekrub2

tenten78
19-03-17, 16:58
I update to vix 5.0.4 and both problems stay here!!Especially the 2nd one is big problem for me!!
Maybe time to test any other image :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tenten78
23-03-17, 19:57
Hi all,
Just for info I installed openatv 6.0 and both of my problems are solved!!!
Because I love openVIX I ll come back to my favorite image when these problems are solved!!
Thanks

nekrub2
10-04-17, 20:01
Hi Tenten78

I am now on 5.0.009 and hbbtv still cannot be installed. I will report when I see a working release.
nekrub2

Huevos
10-04-17, 20:10
2)when i make blindscan works ok,find freqs and channels but all found channels are grey…. seems that enigma2 recognize these channels as multistream channel ( i have not connect any tbs card on duo2)
The same thing happens too if i manual scan any new dvbs2 freq… enigma2 recognize these as multistream channels, are grey and of course i can not locked them with the internals tunersPlease can you give a specific example. Transponder frequency, etc.

tenten78
12-04-17, 12:26
Please can you give a specific example. Transponder frequency, etc.

Hi m8,
Does not matter the frequency!if you try manual scan any dvs2 freq the scanned channels have problem! Now I don't use openvix because of these problem and I don't know if the problem still exists! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huevos
12-04-17, 16:01
The same thing happens too if i manual scan any new dvbs2 freq… enigma2 recognize these as multistream channels, are grey and of course i can not locked them with the internals tunersPlease retest. I cannot see this on a manual scan. Does occur on blindscan.

Huevos
13-04-17, 02:20
The same thing happens too if i manual scan any new dvbs2 freq… enigma2 recognize these as multistream channels, are grey and of course i can not locked them with the internals tuners

Both problems fixed. Will be in next build.

https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/26f182815acc95b2850297cc48248c8bdadece46
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/94a0fc3b41fb08d2a5905b92f83f9120f08de9d5

dpullen87
19-04-17, 20:15
When will these changes be released?

Sicilian
19-04-17, 20:34
When will these changes be released?

There's a release build running now, if all ok tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nekrub2
21-04-17, 14:41
Hi Sicilian

Just installed ViX 5.0.013 - HbbTv still cannot be installed - missing opera. Tough luck.
Best regards
nekrub2