PDA

View Full Version : Vhannibal settings help

mickbrush
14-01-11, 15:15
The qbox mini uses the Vhannibal settings E2. This is causing me a few problems testing the box as the bouquets and channel lists are rubish for 28.2. I have tryed uploading silverfox list but that wont work. So my question is does anyone know how to convert the normal settings into the same format as the Vhannibal settings.

If anyone has any questions about the Qbox mini please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. I will post a full reviw when I have given the box a little more testing. So far i hate the remote control but love the picture quality.

Sicilian
14-01-11, 15:20
The original Vhannibal settings are Enigma2 settings. For the Qbox I think they've been converted, but not sure how or to what format.

mickbrush
14-01-11, 15:38
in enigma edit it shows qbox settings as being enigma 2.4 ?

mickbrush
16-01-11, 14:51
I have now found a 28.2 settings file by stgflipflop for the Qbox hd mini Everythin looking good.

Larry-G
16-01-11, 14:55
actually the vhannibal settings are updated far more regularly than the SGTFlipFlop ones.

Sicilian
17-01-11, 08:31
Mick, I've been looking round for enigma edit, could you post it in settings editors section please.

Larry-G
17-01-11, 11:59
dont have time to upload now as i'm busy but you can get it here.

http://www.cyrussettings.com/utility

Sicilian
17-01-11, 12:40
Just checked this out. According to how Enigma Edit works you should be able to use any Enigma 2 settings/bouquets and use Enigma Edit to transfer them to the Qbox Mini HD.