PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] CrossEPG not downloading from Download Now

fredphoesh
06-03-17, 17:52
I have a problem with Crossepg 0.8.2 where I cannot download via Download Now or via a custom button, but can via the OpenTV Providers list.
I have uploaded a log REF 1488818386.59

In settings, I go to OpenTV Providers and check that Sky 28.8 is there. Good. If I press the Yellow button to download, it works fine!

BUT

If I go to Download Now in the Crossepg menu, it doesn't download, and a popup comes up saying Loading Data for a few seconds then goes away, no progress bar, nothing gets downloaded.

The settings are set for downloading every morning at 4 a.m. but nothing gets downloaded and pressing Download Now from here does not work either.

When I check Providers Start Order, there are no providers listed.

Unfortunately it is the Crossepg menu Download Now which is the command that one can map to a button to download EPG manually... but this doesn't work anymore and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Tx
Mark.

abu baniaz
06-03-17, 17:56
Can you post a screenshot of your OpenTV provider page. I suspect you have not actually enabled it.

fredphoesh
06-03-17, 18:00
https://goo.gl/photos/toeyqk9VJbVrLHjG6

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fredphoesh
06-03-17, 18:01
Hi Abu, I'm not sure what that tells? I don't see an ENABLE option...

Bangord30
06-03-17, 18:16
Just press ok button to tick, save and run manually. Then setup to update weekly or nightly.

fredphoesh
06-03-17, 18:45
RIGHT!! lordy, and I've been trying for days. The info text should say "press ok to tick". I had assumed since I'd added UK sky, that it was selected... That makes sense, otherwise why would you select it?
Anyhow, thanks it works now.
Mark.

abu baniaz
06-03-17, 23:07
since I'd added UK sky

You did not add UK sky, it is an option that is available. You had to enable it. Download now actually downloads the highlighted entry. Not the enabled entry.

Glad you got it sorted. Guide here for future reference

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-CrossEPG-downloader-28-2-only

fredphoesh
06-03-17, 23:09
Yeah it's very unintuitive and the text on the right should say what needs to be done to actually select it.
TX
Mark.