PDA

View Full Version : Channels Importer

hasnath
03-03-17, 23:49
Hi I've noticed the new fallback menu but can't seem to findhow to copy the new 'Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer)' menu.

Any help?

DaMacFunkin
04-03-17, 11:57
Hi I've noticed the new fallback menu but can't seem to findhow to copy the new 'Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer)' menu.

Any help?

I use Remote Fallback Tuner and i also can't seem to find this Remote Bouquets copier (Channel Importer) function in Openvix 5, is it hidden in another menu?

maxben
04-03-17, 12:49
Both 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' and 'Fallback configuration' are both now under 'service searching' which is more logical.

DaMacFunkin
04-03-17, 14:25
Both 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' and 'Fallback configuration' are both now under 'service searching' which is more logical.

Yes we know but where is:

Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer). For receivers used as clients, copies and loads the channel list from the server box.

Andy_Hazza
04-03-17, 14:36
System Plugins in the feeds, then it will reside in the Service Searching section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxben
04-03-17, 14:43
I can only remember ever seeing that feature using the 'Partner box' plugin not with 'Fallback tuner' but I've only started using Fallback again recently so I may of missed something. If you want that feature why not use RCSC ?

hasnath
04-03-17, 17:00
I can only remember ever seeing that feature using the 'Partner box' plugin not with 'Fallback tuner' but I've only started using Fallback again recently so I may of missed something. If you want that feature why not use RCSC ?
I find with rscs that time shift and recording doesn't work very well for me

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hasnath
04-03-17, 17:08
System Plugins in the feeds, then it will reside in the Service Searching section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just tried channels importer and it worked great however can't get the fallback function to work.

I've entered my IP from main box as 192.168.1.106:8001

Am I missing something silly?

hasnath
04-03-17, 17:16
Actually I've sorted it needed 'http://' before my ip