PDA

View Full Version : Uno4k Recording Problems

blacko
02-03-17, 08:59
Hi. I have had a Uno4k for about a month and I am having serious problems when recording.

The channel being viewed starts freezing and glitching once a recording on another channel starts. As soon as I delete the active recording/timer things return to normal.

Oscam logs show the following:

XXXXXXX
EDIT
XXXXXX

Can anyone please explain what is going wrong? I suspect it may be driver related but need to get this sorted as it doesn't seem fit for purpose at the moment and will get rid of the box soon if I can't get it working.

Thanks

giub1981
02-03-17, 17:09
Id be very interested to know if this a driver problem as I have started to notice this on my Ultimo 4k. Some freezing when recording another channel but fine when not.

Andy_Hazza
02-03-17, 17:27
No such issues on my Vu+ Solo4K & Vu+ Ultimo4K using Unicable II (JESS) LNB and they do get some hammer (recordings), up to 5 or 6 channels on various transponders at a time n no issues noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
02-03-17, 17:28
Id be very interested to know if this a driver problem as I have started to notice this on my Ultimo 4k. Some freezing when recording another channel but fine when not.

So thats a softcam setup issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blacko
02-03-17, 17:41
Thanks for the reply. Andy: are you saying it is from the log file or just in general?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sicilian
02-03-17, 17:59
Thread closed and your log removed due to the details that it exposed. Think about what your are posting! :rolleyes: