PDA

View Full Version : Problem with autolanguage settings

barracuda
27-02-17, 20:29
I have a problem with autolanguage settings.I am set the audio to english:
autolanguage.audio_autoselect1=und
autolanguage.audio_autoselect2=orj dos ory org esl qaa und mis mul ORY ORJ Audio_ORJ
autolanguage.audio_autoselect3=eng qaa Englisch

but this settings not work because I must always change the audio when I change the zap.
Is it only me with this problem or is something wrong with this plugin?

john doe
28-02-17, 10:22
you can change language in the audio. this will be set as lang 1, lang 2 etc etc. just change to what language you want and press green button to save

Willo3092
28-02-17, 10:29
These settings work for me:

Select your Audio Language 1 - English
Select your Audio Language 2 - Original
Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to No

malcolmp
28-02-17, 11:25
I beg to differ,
1) Select your Audio Language 1 - English
2) Select your Audio Language 2 - Original
3) Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
4) Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to Yes
If I set step 4 to "No" audio will reset to Es, It, De. etc.
The problem I found is, if I rescan channels they default to Stream's language.

Willo3092
28-02-17, 12:29
I find that if I leave the 'Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service' to 'Yes', I get the NAR audio track on a lot of services.

barracuda
28-02-17, 20:02
Thanx Willo!By mistake I set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to Yes but this settings works for me now ;)

Select your Audio Language 1 - English
Select your Audio Language 2 - Original
Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to No

malcolmp
28-02-17, 21:30
Thanx Willo!By mistake I set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to Yes but this settings works for me now ;)

I have just tried this as advised above, In my case if I do this, the Stream's language reverts to language other than English!

abu baniaz
01-03-17, 00:07
Never worked for me. Always have to manually set language for odd channels with NAR. When I queried it, I got "what the F**k" comment.

malcolmp
01-03-17, 01:58
I have just tried this as advised above, In my case if I do this, the Stream's language reverts to language other than English!

Sorry, I meant to say, in other words, that the best option for me is "Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to Yes" this I find keeps English at all times.

i