PDA

View Full Version : Mini + keep crashing.

sfriziona
17-02-17, 11:55
Hi,
I bought the mini+ with openvix from the sponsor a couple of month ago and very happy for the price paid....
Lately it started to crash, every morning and the evening when I get home I find the reciever unresponsive the display shows some number as it was trying to reboot but crashed on the way and got no video at all...
If it did not crash I usually find the receiver on, even if I left it in standby.
I got the latest Openvix image installed an the only thingh I can think is some sort of problem with streaming as I use a Raspberry pi 3 with the Enigma2 addons to watch the channel from the receiver.
As I am not an expert if anyone has suggestions or know the cause of the problem it will be appreciate....

malcolmp
17-02-17, 12:37
Hi,
I have had a miraclebox premium mini+ for 15 months' now, in the past things like you have happened ever so often. When this has happened I switch box off at mains and wait a couple of minutes, and all seems fine. WOS advised some months ago to "factory reset" and install latest software. Now my machine is on 4.2.030 IMO and even though its a new version it appears to work very well indeed.

sfriziona
17-02-17, 14:27
Thanks, I think firs step will be to do a factory reset and reinstall latest Openvix and see if it will improve...