PDA

View Full Version : SF4008 screenshots

maxben
15-02-17, 19:25
New drivers out today lads that enable screenshots from the webif so no excuses now :thumbsup:

I'll kick it of with a few of my own of the more unusual channels available with tuners from this box.

The first 3 are of the zeonbud T2-MI PLP Multistream package on 4.8e, simplest to describe this format is streaming over satellite, it takes a little bit of work to set it up but if I was able to do it so can any of the enthusiasts here. Just follow the simple instructions in the link below.

http://www.satdreamgr.com/forum/showthread.php?14524-How-to-use-T2-MI

The next 2 are the Swiss DVB-S2X channels from 33e

The next 2 are from 12.5w described as ACM/VCM

The next 3 shots are from the Italian Mediaset, RAI and French multistream packages from 5w, bare in mind that all the channels I've shown here are channels that wouldn't be receivable with any other E2 box without expensive USB tuners from the likes of TBS.

Now show me yours :)

twol
15-02-17, 19:39
great snaps :) just shows the boxes abilities .... new drivers have just gone into the OE-A ... Octagon have been really good at updating and fixing small driver issues really fast :)

bassethound
15-02-17, 19:51
The support the box is getting is amazing makes Vu+ look like amateurs with there head up there own asses who don't listen to end users

twol
15-02-17, 20:12
The support the box is getting is amazing makes Vu+ look like amateurs with there head up there own asses who don't listen to end users
Can only agree their support is so good you start to think they really care about their customers .. unlike Vu+ ... but then Octagon have at least a German HQ, although I guess it all comes from China or S. Korea.
Although Vu+ are not amateurs .. they just know how far they can lead their custimers by the nose ... which is a pretty long way .. so why do they need to care about their customers?

bassethound
15-02-17, 20:19
The number one thing that all sat boxes need is support from the maker and end users without that the boxes will just end up a very expensive door stop and i already have a couple of those a tm800 and a qbox mini

twol
15-02-17, 20:26
The number one thing that all sat boxes need is support from the maker and end users without that the boxes will just end up a very expensive door stop and i already have a couple of those a tm800 and a qbox mini

Not true with VU ... they build a dog of a box and then their customers say thank you and go and buy the next expensive follow up ........ I am used to it .. spent 40 years in the IT business .. some people never learn:)

rossi2000
15-02-17, 20:37
The next 3 shots are from the Italian Mediaset, RAI and French multistream packages from 5w, bare in mind that all the channels I've shown here are channels that wouldn't be receivable with any other E2 box without expensive USB tuners from the likes of TBS.

the Dreambox DM900 supports multistream, before the octagon.
I'll bet the other Dreambox do aswell.

maxben
15-02-17, 21:01
I stand corrected then. Do ppl still buy Dreamboxes :eek:

oops, just noticed your sig :)

bassethound
15-02-17, 21:03

PMSL :roflmao::lol3:

twol
15-02-17, 21:09

oops, just noticed your sig :)

Only those with money to burn ----- have you seen the price of the Dreambox?