PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Ultimo 3 sat tuners and 2 cable tuners

bassethound
14-02-17, 21:20
After many loyal years of service im thinking of selling my Vu+ Ultimo i have 3 sat tuners and 2 cable tuners and comes with original remote no HDD and with the original box.

Is it worth selling it as a triple sat tuner and then sell the 2 cable tuners on there own?

1.Whats it worth triple sat setup?

2.What are the 2 cable tuners worth?

3.What is it worth as a single sat and 2 cable tuner setup?

(possibility of including a 320gb HDD)

bassethound
15-02-17, 15:36
Looks like its going on ebay i hate ebay there rip off merchants like paypal :smash:

Might try gumtree for a change :baby:

garryboy
15-02-17, 16:37
I sold my duo on eBay for £90 on Monday. I took advantage of the maximum £1 final value fee for any listing made between 10/2 and 12/2.

Still got charged £3.26 from PayPal for receiving the payment.

They are scum but you will sell it on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ev0
15-02-17, 17:41
I'd be interested to know what you get for it.

loopy123
15-02-17, 18:39
Got my vu ultimo form world of sat since they first came out always strong as a ox . Still going strong never let me down! Might be interested In Ultimo and tuners but like you say is it worth selling?! Great solid box

bassethound
15-02-17, 19:12
I love my ultimo like you said loopy123 been probly the best box I have ever owned (solid build unlike my new sf4008 which has a very cheap case) and I have had most boxes it's just starting to run out of steam running vix with a couple of plugins and struggling playing back some dowloaded movie formats