PDA

View Full Version : DVB-T/C Tuner where can I buy?

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 15:09
Hi

I have the MB Premium Twin + and I have currently 2 sat tuners. I want to buy a third tuner the DVB-C/T but I can't seem to find it on the site anymore. Anyone know where I can pick this up?

Thanks

s2tephen
13-02-17, 15:29
I think i have one out of a miricle box mini HD is it the same.
It has
Samsung
DN0Q44SSH108A
140118 JACH
mini HD
DVB-T2-V
03-2014-0067

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 15:31
I think i have one out of a miricle box mini HD is it the same.
It has
Samsung
DN0Q44SSH108A
140118 JACH
mini HD
DVB-T2-V
03-2014-0067

So the one from the mini HD fits in the premium twin +?

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 15:32
On the site under the tuner for the mini and the ultra it says

"(NOT SUITABLE FOR MIRACLEBOX MINI OR PREMIUM TWIN)"

s2tephen
13-02-17, 15:44

s2tephen
13-02-17, 15:49
Ok have you looked at the Sundtek USB Tuner.
I have used they work very well.
Ive got 2 of those.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/USB-Digital-Tuners/Sundtek-MediaTV-Digital-Home-USB-Tuner-Cable-Terrestrial-HD-DVB-C-T-T2

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 16:22
I haven't seen them before - do they work flawlessly?

Don't understand why the official tuner isn't on the site - frustrating

adm
13-02-17, 17:11
Hi

I have the MB Premium Twin + and I have currently 2 sat tuners. I want to buy a third tuner the DVB-C/T but I can't seem to find it on the site anymore. Anyone know where I can pick this up?

Thanks

Do you mean an internal tuner as your box has only 2 slots and currently they are both occupied with the satellite tuners - or do you mean an external USB tuner?

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 17:19
They are able to be swapped are they not? I wanted to swap a sat for a cable tuner. If i remember that is one of the reasons I got the box.

adm
13-02-17, 17:51
They are able to be swapped are they not? I wanted to swap a sat for a cable tuner. If i remember that is one of the reasons I got the box.

I swapped out two hybrid T/T2/C tuners in my Miraclebox Premium Twin for two satellite tuners. I have since given the box away to a good home and the two T/T2/C tuners have been sitting on shelf doing nothing ever since. They were working perfectly before the swap. If you want one send me a personal email (via my profile page) with your address and I will put one in the post. Cost - £5 to a charity of your choice local to you.

Photo of tuner attached

scottmcmullan8
13-02-17, 17:58
I swapped out two hybrid T/T2/C tuners in my Miraclebox Premium Twin for two satellite tuners. I have since given the box away to a good home and the two T/T2/C tuners have been sitting on shelf doing nothing ever since. They were working perfectly before the swap. If you want one send me a personal email (via my profile page) with your address and I will put one in the post. Cost - £5 to a charity of your choice local to you.

Photo of tuner attached

Wow such kindness - thank you so much I really appreciate it you have a deal :)

Sicilian
13-02-17, 18:22

Photo of tuner attached

These are not suitable for Twin+.

Sicilian
13-02-17, 18:23
Hi

Thanks

Open a support ticket www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/support/ they may have 1 lying around.