PDA

View Full Version : Error trying to download plugins

damienmurphycork
12-02-17, 18:38
Hi folks

Anyone seen this before? I'm looking to download Kodi and doing so via Menu -> Plugins -> Green Button. However it just shows a screen saying "there has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or http://www.world-of-satellite.com"

My build is 4.2.001 (release)

Cheers!

Andy_Hazza
12-02-17, 18:55
Kodi isn't available for the ageing Vu+ Duo. Sometimes a simple restart of the receiver can correct this. Out of interest do you have ocram picons installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozzzzie
21-04-17, 16:41
Hi,

I'm getting the same problem... I have a solo2, openvix 4.2.
I notice software updates does the same thing...

Andy_Hazza
21-04-17, 17:36
You are on 4.2. ViX 5.0 is now available. You must be on an earlier 4.2 image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fozzy1187
28-04-17, 18:15
hi all installed live sport and albatros but just getting black screen any ideas? vu duo + 2

Trilliano
13-05-19, 04:07
Hi my Duo2 is running Vix 4.1 and it will not Re Flash tried all methods USB , Telnet the box reads the script but won't connect any url, it says unknown. If I try and connect any FTP it will connect 1 out of 20 attempts (there is a password set on the box I know the password and I enter it whenever prompt) I have tried Suls & Xtream Editor Scripts which I know work but yet again it spits out and will download anything.
Is there anyway of Factory resetting the box and then perhaps try a flash? I have managed to get a Skin and Xtream Editor IPK loaded on via USB.
Is there any other way to get the firmware updated. Thanks In Advance...........Trilliano

abu baniaz
13-05-19, 04:42
Have you tried to flash using Image Manager?

Trial
13-05-19, 07:50
Hi,
why not using the standard method with a flash drive? A new flash is a factory reset.

ciao