PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo SE] automatic tune fail

wilsock
12-02-17, 09:38
Hi can anyone help please. Trying to do a automatic channel scan on vu solo se (cable) with vix 4.2.030, however I get the following message and the scan will not start and eventually failes. Other than this the box is working fine with no problems but not being able to scan will bring bigger problems down the line. Thanks.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52535&d=1486888492&thumb=1&stc=1

wullboy
12-02-17, 09:49
Have you set-up your tuners to 28.2e.and if you have, then have you set-up the autobouquetMaker setting it to bruteforce to bring in your channel

wilsock
12-02-17, 10:11
Hi mate as I said its a cable tuner.

Andy_Hazza
12-02-17, 10:23
You could try ABM to scan for cable. Do you know the Net ID for your area? If so, in Tuner Config change ID to all zero's and green button to save. Then in ABM select your Net ID in providers and scan n see if that pulls anything in for ya. Also is the cable feed going straight to the receiver or via splitter(s) etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilsock
12-02-17, 10:57
cheers Andy, tbh think I'll leave it as its all working for now. If I do a scan and loose what I've got it will turn into a Sunday wasted faffing about trying to restore what I already had. Thanks again.

wullboy
12-02-17, 11:02
Hi mate as I said its a cable tuner.

yes m8. my mistake...lo

Tkr001
12-02-17, 21:42
cheers Andy, tbh think I'll leave it as its all working for now. If I do a scan and loose what I've got it will turn into a Sunday wasted faffing about trying to restore what I already had. Thanks again.
If you do an image backup first a simple couch flash of the backed up image will get you back to where you started. No faffing about required.

abu baniaz
12-02-17, 22:01
If you do an image backup first a simple couch flash of the backed up image will get you back to where you started. No faffing about required.

You can also create a settings backup and restore that, instead of whole image.