PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] sundtek usb tuner headache

bally12345
09-02-17, 20:24
I bought a sundtek usb tuner for my VU+ Duo, for some reason despite having good signal and correct netid I cannot not get FTA channels 101, 102 to work keep getting tune failed 103-105 work fine.

I am on latest version of openvix did fresh flash, and updated the drivers for the sundtek usb tuner.

Litterally been messing with this all day... Not sure if its just me or something else is wrong...

khan888
09-02-17, 20:36
Have a look at this guide, you might have overlooked something

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/guides-and-tutorials/how-to-install-sundtek-usb-tuners-using-sundtek-control-center/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bally12345
09-02-17, 23:03
Turns out everything was fine on stb end. I just removed the 6dB attenuator on the incoming feed and now all FTA working as it should.

bally12345
10-02-17, 19:29
Despite another wasted day this thing simply does not work. Without getting into line talk, I can get 99% SNR BER 0 on 1-5 but nothing else works.

Submitted a support ticket for a refund. Unless anyone else has any other ideas.

Tried ABM, auto scan, disabling sat tuners, reflash, downloaded lastest drivers. Signal is coming in fine added a yellow brick amp, removed amp and took direct connection from incoming feed.

I just wanted a simple way to add DVB-C to my Duo :(

Andy_Hazza
10-02-17, 19:36
Why open a support ticket for a refund? Clearly an issue with your "line supplier" and No, no line talk allowed here. Unbelievable really, if I were WoS I wouldn't be refunding you thats for sure.

bally12345
10-02-17, 19:53
Why open a support ticket for a refund? Clearly an issue with your "line supplier" and No, no line talk allowed here. Unbelievable really, if I were WoS I wouldn't be refunding you thats for sure.

Easy mate dont get your knickers in a twist! I dont really know who you are so il keep it polite. Iv not spoken about lines and if the device does not work with a full signal then surely something must be wrong. I have the right to return it and that's why I opened a support ticket.

Huevos
10-02-17, 20:21
all FTA working as it should.That means there is nothing wrong with the device.

bally12345
10-02-17, 21:34
After all that it turn out it was a bad .cfg not my fault but is now working.

rossi2000
10-02-17, 23:21
a bad .cfg is most certainly your fault.

bally12345
11-02-17, 19:12
a bad .cfg is most certainly your fault.

Alright mate chill out I came here for support and help. a bad .cfg is not my fault when I didnt create it. Looks like all the forums gone to sh*t these days. I remember when people tried to help.

rossi2000
11-02-17, 20:35
I am chilled.
what part of my post made u think otherwise? heh

your fault then for using a cfg made by someone else? is that better? :D