PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet picons - help

theblitz
08-02-17, 12:35
HI All - Just re-flashed my solo2 with v.29 - all good
I have been messing with the picons as im a bit bored with the ones ive had - i think they are the oscram ones.

Anyways - ive seen MK's PICONS in the download section and noticed MK's Bouquet picons. Can anyone tell me how these work ?
Am i correct in assuming these will appear in the Buoquets list - (e.g. Entertainment, Movies, Sports etc etc) ?? If so how would i get them to appear ? My channel picons are fine - I have placed the png files in the picon folder using Filezilla but if these Bouquet picons would appear in the bouquet list that would be great ! any ideas ?

Here is where the bouquets picons can be downloaded from
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/picons-channel-icons/

This guide btw is very good for anyone wanting any picon help
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?53119-Picons-How-to-add-picons-to-your-receiver&p=415489&viewfull=1#post415489

Andy_Hazza
08-02-17, 14:14
Yeah just pop the Bouquet picons in the same "picon" folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theblitz
08-02-17, 14:29
Yeah just pop the Bouquet picons in the same "picon" folder.

Hi Andy - Yeah i did that but the picons dont appear ? is there a setting i have to change ? - i cant see anything obvious ?

Andy_Hazza
08-02-17, 14:50
Hi Andy - Yeah i did that but the picons dont appear ? is there a setting i have to change ? - i cant see anything obvious ?

Could be dependent on what Skin you use. I know the YouViX-Blue skin by Rossi certainly shows these.

theblitz
08-02-17, 15:15
Could be dependent on what Skin you use. I know the YouViX-Blue skin by Rossi certainly shows these.

OK yeah - thats makes sense !

im using the default VIX-Night-HD skin.

i will try YouVix-Blue

Thanks for your support !

BTW - what is the difference between 'Skins' ans 'Skin Packs' in the plugin download section ?

Andy_Hazza
08-02-17, 16:03
Skin Packs are for Skins like Matrix etc where you can add other stuff but IMO over bloats things. You are better off with just a nice clean skin like YouViX Blue (or Green, Purple & Red options), Bello, Confluence etc.

Andy_Hazza
08-02-17, 16:04
OK yeah - thats makes sense !

im using the default VIX-Night-HD skin.

i will try YouVix-Blue

Thanks for your support !

BTW - what is the difference between 'Skins' ans 'Skin Packs' in the plugin download section ?

The YouViX skin shows the MK Picons off nicely, as do the Bello & Confluence skins too. Try em and see which you like. [emoji4]

theblitz
08-02-17, 16:57
The YouViX skin shows the MK Picons off nicely, as do the Bello & Confluence skins too. Try em and see which you like. [emoji4]

i just tried the youvix blue - i think i prefer the default or maybe its just that ive had it for so long now (3 years +) everything else seems a little 'too' different. i will however give Bello and Conf a blast and see how i get on.

Thanks again - appreciate your support !