PDA

View Full Version : Issues with timeshift, pausing and resuming.

fowleronline
08-02-17, 10:36
Hi
Two things I can't seem to find the answer to...
1) When I have been on the same channel for some time, why can I not rewind past the start of the present programme?
2) After a long pause in live tv, I watch what I have paused, then press stop to return to live channel. At this point the channel freezes and the only way out is to change off the channel and then switch back. Why?
Thanks in advance your your advice.
Martin

Openvix 4.2.023

fowleronline
09-02-17, 08:08
Have I posted this in the wrong place?

Further to the above, I rechecked some of my settings last evening and found that there were 89 updates waiting despite the box being set to check every 6 hours - I believed I was completely up to date. I have just checked again and have 4 more since yesterday! Why is my box not updating? (now on 4.2.030) When I checked rewind live TV I still could not get past the start of the present programme.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

gerinemo
09-02-17, 10:22
I also encounter an issue when using timeshift
If I rewind a programme to watch something again and then press stop button to go back to normal time it works ok
But if I rewind to watch something again then leave it playing for more than a few mins when I press stop to go back to current program it does not go to current time it just kind of stutters a bit and continued from where it was
the little yellow half moon shape indicator in the lcd stays yellow and I have to change channel and go back to rid it
I guess that is because changing channel stops recording of the previous channel and restarts on the new channel

Should probably add that im on ver 4.1.16 I think so not the latest release