PDA

View Full Version : deleting bouquets

Sid999
04-02-17, 12:05
A little help guy's. I keep deleting the unnecessary bouquets using 'open webif' but they keep re-appearing. is there a way to get rid of these completely?
I'm using 4 2 029 (release) Thanks.

I have noticed that this "Error: Bouquet /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs08.tv could not deleted, OSError." is displayed at the bottom.

Andy_Hazza
04-02-17, 12:12
If you are using ABM then you can't delete, as when the next scheduled scan happens, the deleted bouquets will just reappear. If you want to hide a particular section use the hide sections functionality. Or you could either stop a scheduled scan but any changes that sky/provider make won't appear in your bouquets. Another option is to create your own channel list, but you would need to solely maintain that yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sid999
04-02-17, 12:19
Thanks for your quick reply Andy, I have the used the 'Hide bouquets' but thats not stopping them, looks like I'll just have to put up with them :)

Andy_Hazza
04-02-17, 12:37
Stopping them? Are you wanting to stop kids looking in certain bouquets or something?

Huevos
04-02-17, 13:48
What bouquet are you trying to delete.

dsayers
04-02-17, 14:11
Hide bouquet should work I don't know if that will remove those channels from the all channels bouquet (if you have generated all channels bouquet) you could try to delete the channels via custommix I have done this for sky sports 1 to 4 roi as I dont see the need to have them.

Valiant
04-02-17, 15:24
Also setting Place bouquets at Bottom ensures that your favourites bouquet is at the top of the list of bouquets. The settig is found at : - Menu - Setup - Service searching - AutoBouquetsMaker - Configure.

Sid999
04-02-17, 20:01
Stopping them? Are you wanting to stop kids looking in certain bouquets or something?

No Andy, no kids now mate,just me & the Mrs, just don't want to be scrolling through bouquets that I will never watch.

Thanks to all the others who have made suggestions,I'll give them a try when I have a little time :)
PS: always great help on here.

Andy_Hazza
04-02-17, 20:10
If for example you want to Hide Adult or International Section Bouquets, then you tick the appropriate ones you want to hide and then Start Scan again. I prefer to not have the Main Bouquet generated, but just the Section Bouquet ones and then enable the Swap option. Try that and see if this is better for you. [emoji4]