PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] Tuning failed fatal

duoduo
02-02-17, 08:37
Hi,

I have put TV on this morning and had this message displayed, I have tried to scan ABM myself and just keep getting this. Please can someone assist in what could be causing this? I have tried running ABM just by using Sky, then just virgin and then both together but getting the same results. I am on Vix version 4.2 0.28.

Many thanks

abu baniaz
02-02-17, 08:51
Please see this:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Requirements-for-ABM-support-questions

Can you also check that you can access the transponder for sky 28.2 that ABM uses. Use sat finder/signal finder. Check all satellite tuners.

Bangord30
02-02-17, 08:53
Weird just to happen but go check your tuner config that they're still enabled for sky and VM as before. Do you have a recent backup you can restore if need be?

duoduo
02-02-17, 09:15
Thanks for the replies guys, tuner b wire came out so this is the issue there. However no signal from vm cable which is weird because I have plugged wire straight into vu turbo USB tuner, broadband works fine through router. Has there been an issue reported with the tuner anyone know?

Hannaman
18-08-17, 20:46
I'm just getting this message today on cable did you find what the problem was?

Bangord30
18-08-17, 21:23
Came up with me last night randomly just watching tv. Reran ABM and was fine. Odd.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

duoduo
19-08-17, 08:22
Hi guys, my issue was with the vu turbo tuner. Got it replaced and then no issues...