PDA

View Full Version : Uno 4k YouTube TV problem

blacko
01-02-17, 19:11
Vu Uno 4k with latest Vix (028) I have installed hbbtv plugin and youtube tv now on the blue button but when I run it it apears to open opera but when you try and access a url or startpage en error stating "opera not running" is produced. If you try and start it from the file menu it fails to run. A quick google suggests this maybe to do with libcrypto but unsure. Can anyone advise how to get it working please? Thanks

Andy_Hazza
01-02-17, 20:30
Have you tried the youtube plugin in the feeds, not hbbtv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blacko
01-02-17, 21:09
Hi Andy. I believe I did yes but didn't like it as I was looking for the TV UI web version (its the same interface and features as the droid version on the Fire TV then which is the family's preferred option and nice and easy for our 3yr to work :) )

Can you shed any light on a fix for the version in hbbtv or another way to install/run the YT TV app?

I think this is the last piece in the jigsaw of getting my box fully setup and working the way I want.

Thanks

Trial
02-02-17, 09:23
Hi,
Uno 4K uses chromium not opera as browser. I think you installed wrong version.

ciao

blacko
02-02-17, 10:36
Hi Trial. Yeah I was wondering if I should try chromium and putting the url for YTTV into that. Opera was installed as part of the hbbtv plugin install. I will give it a go now. Thanks

blacko
02-02-17, 10:50
Yes - installing Chromium plugin (and not the hbbtv one) has done the trick and seems to be working fine now from the menu.
Many thanks Trial! :)