PDA

View Full Version : EPG Bouquet - Order and population

MuppetMaster
31-01-17, 16:01
Hi

Sorry if this has been raised before but... Have the Edision OS Mini and set everything up (all backed up to an external drive). However, for the life of me I can't solve this;

When ever the Sat is started after being off overnight, when the EPG is called up, the order of the Bouquet is lost from the order set up be my;
Favourites TV
Sky UK - Kids
Sky Uk - Movies
etc

And instead go back to Favs / Sky Entertainment / Movies etc

The only way to "re-order" back to how I would like them ordered is to then do a Backup Manager Restore...which seems a bit silly (and not wife user friendly to do!).

ALSO, a bit hit and miss with the data/info of all programmes being populated for the EPG. I believe that I has set up the correct refresh and time of etc but, again would like some help!

Thanks in advance from a newbie!

PS Since the last Image update (I'm running 4.2.028 - Kernal 4.9.0) KODI is not playing ball on the tv/movies front, that's the same for everyone I guess, right?) :(

Willo3092
31-01-17, 16:08
I would imagine that's down to ABM or ABE2 scanning automatically and reordering the bouquets rather than the EPG download.

MuppetMaster
01-02-17, 14:38
Thanks for the suggestion but, it did not work - I still have the messed up EPG order (and the last 2 days, I've had to turn the unit off and on again at the back in order to boot up....).

??

Andy_Hazza
01-02-17, 15:08
Why are you turning the unit on & off? This is not advised as basically these are mini computers.
What is your setup regards EPG?
As regards Kodi, i'm assuming you are talking about Kodi Direct, if so this has been removed from the feeds as its no longer being maintained by the author.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
01-02-17, 23:30
EPG and bouquets are two different things.

The bouquets created by ABM are not your bouquets, they are ABM's bouquets. Every time ABM runs, it will create/update them as per programming and customisation with ABM's files. Any manual changes you make will be undone and ignored. You can use the Favourites system within ABM, so that the bouquets as per your Favourites file.