PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue quad plus tune failed help

tomsta79
25-01-17, 15:50
hi every one ive got a gigablue quad plus twin tuner running on vm getting tune failed on aminal planet hd . so thought it might of been feed so tryed down stairs and that channel works and tryed it in sons room and works . so thought are must be down to feed but sons amiko alien 2 works fine on that channel in my room so cant be down to feed . when the gigablue is connected in my room ive went to signal finder 0.0 dB SNR 0 AGC 0 BER 0 LOCK is unticked only seems to be this channel has me baffled any help with this thanks

joysleep1
25-01-17, 15:57
hi every one ive got a gigablue quad plus twin tuner running on vm getting tune failed on aminal planet hd . so thought it might of been feed so tryed down stairs and that channel works and tryed it in sons room and works . so thought are must be down to feed but sons amiko alien 2 works fine on that channel in my room so cant be down to feed . when the gigablue is connected in my room ive went to signal finder 0.0 dB SNR 0 AGC 0 BER 0 LOCK is unticked only seems to be this channel has me baffled any help with this thanks

Is aminal planet hd not an ecrypted channel?

tomsta79
25-01-17, 16:35
others are working fine

joysleep1
25-01-17, 16:39
others are working fine

Maybe the freq on the channel has changed

abu baniaz
25-01-17, 17:31
The tuners have differing sensitivities. They deal with noise differently. Some can deal with too much signal, some can't. Some can operate with lower signal quality/strength than others. You may have issues receiving particular frequency/ies.

tomsta79
25-01-17, 17:41
joy . that channel whats on my vu duo 2 . and amiko alien 2 freq must be the same m8

tomsta79
25-01-17, 17:43
The tuners have differing sensitivities. They deal with noise differently. Some can deal with too much signal, some can't. Some can operate with lower signal quality/strength than others. You may have issues receiving particular frequency/ies.

abu cant under stand how it works down stairs and in sons room on that channel . baffled but still might change feed m8

abu baniaz
25-01-17, 17:49
Different wire quality, different length of cable. They affect the reception

tomsta79
25-01-17, 18:17
Different wire quality, different length of cable. They affect the reception

going to buy new wire to rule the feed out of fault m8

abu baniaz
25-01-17, 19:31
I hope you have not missed the bit about length of cable. You may have to get a powered splitter