PDA

View Full Version : Parallel streams using SMIT Irdeto professional CAM CI Module

Notfast
22-01-17, 23:31
Hi
To day I use Tvheadend on a rpi3 with USB dvb-c tuners serving unencrypted TV to boxes running Kodi.

After 1 Jan. Our TV package got altert and some of the channels we watched most are now encrypted.
I have a card for the living room TV, but I'll like to watch all my channels in my hole house, and reclaim my TV from the kids... One of the encrypted channels is one of theirs.

If I buy a UNO 4K dvb-c and use a professional CI module (irdeto) would I able to have up to 8 parallel streams (recording and streams though out the house) - assuming I buy the professional 8 stream module?
I just want it to be set and forget, so no soft cam.
Today I just use the standard plain irdeto Smit cam in my TV with my T14 card from Stofa in Denmark

Notfast
24-01-17, 13:55
Please help

Notfast
16-02-17, 18:04
Okay, I may need to answer my own question.

On VTI and OPENPLI I can only decode one channel at the time with a SMIT Irdeto professional CAM CI Module :rolleyes:

What to do?

DaMacFunkin
16-02-17, 19:59
You may have to use Oscam with your card.

Notfast
20-02-17, 10:24
Oscam have problems with my provider and there is a bug with internal reader. It won't stay at 600mhz, but default to 450mhz. On oscam forum they said that it is a known bug with VU+.

Btw. VIX was the first firmware I tried.
It doesn't seem like there is a firmware that works, not even VU+'s own.
I have filled a bug report to VU+!
It is a feature that I would expect to work.