PDA

View Full Version : 2 major issues. would i do best to reset

sut
17-01-17, 14:19
hi guys.

i currently have a post going on the forum relating to the 1 issue and starting to deal with the 2nd issue that just started today,
my issues are that i am unable to record anymore unless i record what i am watching. the 2nd is that from this morning i am now unable to download and update my EPG the error says "time out for turner lock"

so if i did a factory reset would i lose the image and that the box came flashed and setup with from W-O-S as i am not sure how to do this. just wanting to find out if this is a better choice that attempting to fix the 2 separate faults,

if you think its worth doing do you know a good guide to help me reset the box up with,

thank you

judge
17-01-17, 15:21
Sounds like a problem with one of your feeds.

sut
17-01-17, 17:09
your a smart man judge.

thank you so much for your help. i have fixed the issue though. when i started to think about the fact that i had lost the ability to record and download the epg i started to check the turners,
i found i had no signal to turner . after a lot of looking checking and playing with the sat dish my neighbour finally came out and told me that she thinks she may have damaged my cable the other day while using the petrol strimmer.
guess what yep she had badly damaged the cable and tried to hide it with a garden statue,

all fixed now after slicing and splicing in new cable all back to normal.

thank you so much for all the help.