PDA

View Full Version : EPG Config Query

nickfw57
15-01-17, 15:42
Hi,

I have been playing with the different EPG settings and I have Openvix on my Xtrend 8500. I can search and locate programmes via the EPG Search facility. However, depending on the programme location it can be diffcult to read as the EPG search window is not wide enough to easily read all the text. I know you can change font size but this does not help. Is there a way of incresing the window width? I've played around with the Userinterface and you can move the window but none of this seem to increase the EPG search window width. Any ideas?

Willmoore
15-01-17, 16:25
I don't quite understand what you mean. By search facility do you mean by pressing the yellow button (EPG search) when in the EPG ?

nickfw57
15-01-17, 20:28
I don't quite understand what you mean. By search facility do you mean by pressing the yellow button (EPG search) when in the EPG ?
Yes the yellow button it works but the window or pop-up screen is too narrow making reading difficult. Hope this clarifies.

ccs
15-01-17, 20:31
I find that the text is big enough (just), but long programme titles are truncated.

Willmoore
15-01-17, 21:03
It's not something I have ever used but just tried it and see no issues using YouVix Blue skin - what skin are you using ?

nickfw57
16-01-17, 08:55
I find that the text is big enough (just), but long programme titles are truncated.

Yes it is exactly that personally I find a little hard on my eyes and just wondered whether there was an option to increase the width. Its more of a niggle to me and my eyesight.

Bangord30
16-01-17, 09:07
Tried bello or confluence skins? Everything nice and big on these.

The date as a 'Y' bug is on it though but I presume the experts are on to it 😉

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk