PDA

View Full Version : vu+zero

swifty50
12-01-17, 18:15
worst sat receiver not easy to set up at all

tomuser
12-01-17, 18:21
Please do more topics about this. Too few at time.

Only drawback it has is that it has only 1 tuner. Otherwise it is very good tuner. Having it almost 2 years, working good. Setup is easy. Working with Vix, Blackhole, OpenBlackhole VTI, ATV, you only name it. All worked with Zero.

abu baniaz
12-01-17, 18:22
The setting up i snot dependent on receiver. It will be the same whatever receiver you use.

Sometimes people who are stuck say one thing, when they mean something else. This means they don't get the help they need.
Sometimes people are given advice, they don't understand, but they don't say so. The "helpers" then give second stage advice, but "helpee" is still stuck at stage 1.

In my opinion, tuner setup/configuration is the most fundamental aspect of the receiver's setup. Another forum has this, the idea was rejected here.

Going by your pother post, you must stay how you have connected the hardware. You must also say what you have told the receiver is connected to it. I.e tuner configuration. The two must match.

If you want help, state you problem. Lots of people on forum to help. Sadly no mind readers.

john doe
12-01-17, 20:07
worst sat receiver not easy to set up at all

absolutely nothing wrong with this box and setup is simple

desmond tutu
12-01-17, 22:10
believe me when i say this.
i was able to set this box up and i am absolutely useless at this sort of stuff.
when i came up against something i was unsure of i researched the threads to find solution and when that did not work i asked questions on the forum,
as im sure some of you posting here helped me along the way.(thankyou).
i feel confortable enough now with vu to move up a model or two and take it from there.
the vu zero is a great little box for the price.
cheers...

swifty50
13-01-17, 07:35
im a newbie to theses sat boxes and ive connected it up like any normal sat box i ive put the long an latitude and i have tried to follow the step by step guide my motorised dish is set at 28.2 but i just dont now what to do next so if some one could help me out it wuold be much appreciated otherwise its goin in the bin

abu baniaz
13-01-17, 07:38
Can you post a screenshot or picture of your tuner configuration.

Andy_Hazza
13-01-17, 08:12
im a newbie to theses sat boxes and ive connected it up like any normal sat box i ive put the long an latitude and i have tried to follow the step by step guide my motorised dish is set at 28.2 but i just dont now what to do next so if some one could help me out it wuold be much appreciated otherwise its goin in the bin

Do as Abu says in Post #7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
13-01-17, 08:26
I am closing this thread. Please continue in the other thread.