PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Software Problem

coelda
11-01-17, 11:42
Require Help. I Had problems with network wizard. every time I went to Network wizard a message appeared stating there was a software problem. I decided to reset to factory settings but now I have a message appearing saying that there is a software problem and it keeps repeating this message every 10 - 20 secs and I cant exit or reboot as this keeps on appearing in a loop.
I have saved the error log but being a newbie wasn't sure if I can copy and paste it here. Would appreciate any help.

Piranha
11-01-17, 13:03
Require Help. I Had problems with network wizard. every time I went to Network wizard a message appeared stating there was a software problem. I decided to reset to factory settings but now I have a message appearing saying that there is a software problem and it keeps repeating this message every 10 - 20 secs and I cant exit or reboot as this keeps on appearing in a loop.
I have saved the error log but being a newbie wasn't sure if I can copy and paste it here. Would appreciate any help.

1. Box type?
2. OpenViX image release 4.2.??? (Check in Menu/Information/About/Image: 4.2.xxx (Release)

If you have a crash or debug log, post it here by going to 'advanced' in a new post.

john doe
11-01-17, 18:49
what box do you have?

abu baniaz
11-01-17, 19:00
There was an issue with the network setup for people with a wireless device in 4.2 001. This was fixed.

You do not need to flash 4.2 001 and then update. Install the most recent one.