PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] changing recorded movies in hdd

miguel57
07-01-17, 11:32
Hi friends. Any body knows how to change position of the recorded movies in the hdd. I have been trying to do it but i can not find the way. thank you

Piranha
07-01-17, 13:00
Hi friends. Any body knows how to change position of the recorded movies in the hdd. I have been trying to do it but i can not find the way. thank you

Your question is not very clear - please try to explain exactly what you want to do and it will be easy to explain how to do it.

abu baniaz
07-01-17, 13:02
I don't understand question fully. Do you want to record to a different location on your HDD?

Or is it that when you look at the recordings, they are bunched up.

miguel57
07-01-17, 15:44
Hi, what i want to do is simple, for instance, i have recorded downtown abbey chapter 5 and 7 and 9 and 8 and they are in the hdd menu but i want to put then in order i mean chapter 5, then 6 then 7 then 8, so the question is how can i reordered them correctly

Valiant
07-01-17, 15:51
Hi, what i want to do is simple, for instance, i have recorded downtown abbey chapter 5 and 7 and 9 and 8 and they are in the hdd menu but i want to put then in order i mean chapter 5, then 6 then 7 then 8, so the question is how can i reordered them correctly
Sort the directory by date on the box or use WebIf, select movies and rename each episode appropriately, e.g Downton Abbey S01E05, then sort the directory alphabetically on the box.

miguel57
07-01-17, 15:55
there is not other way? like when you want to change position of your favourite channels, that is quiet easy?

bellejt
07-01-17, 16:01
go into recodrings and press menu.Ypu will get several options to change.Make perhaps a directory of your choice and put there your recordings.
I created a dir called trein and all my recordings about trains go there.I place them with this method myself or change recording directory in autorecord to that position.

miguel57
07-01-17, 16:11
thank you very much for all your help