PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Zapping slower for radio channels than TV channels

George Kildare
05-01-17, 15:01
I have noticed that zapping is much faster when changing to or between TV channels (typically 1 sec) than to or between radio channels (3 - 4 sec). Has anybody else noticed this or can think of a possible explanation? I wonder whether this could be due to my ET10000 hardware or something to do with the number of stored channels or bouquets. I mix TV and radio channels in my bouquets, but the difference in zapping speeds appears to be similar whether I am in TV mode or radio mode. This is not a big thing for me, but it would be nice to understand what is happening.

Andy_Hazza
05-01-17, 15:17
What is zapping like while you are in your Radio Bouquets listing and not mixed amongst your TV channels? Press the Radio button on your remote to enter your Radio Bouquets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birdman
05-01-17, 16:03
I mix TV and radio channels in my bouquets...So do I, and I don't see any noticeable difference in zap times on either an MBTwin or and et8000.

George Kildare
05-01-17, 18:32
What is zapping like while you are in your Radio Bouquets listing and not mixed amongst your TV channels? Press the Radio button on your remote to enter your Radio Bouquets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried in radio mode with a bouquet just composed of radio channels and it still takes 3 - 4 seconds between stations.