PDA

View Full Version : All channels gone 🙁

bazzatips
05-01-17, 12:09
Hi,can anyone help,I have an Vu plus 4k and up until a few days ago it's worked flawless,now I cannot watch any channels no matter what satellite I'm on and all I get is this message "No data on transponder timeout reading Pat"
Iv tried re tuning satellites iv done a factory reset but can't scan anything now

Anyone know what's up?
Thanks

Andy_Hazza
05-01-17, 14:21
Have a look at your cabling & f-connectors to the rear of your receiver if nothing else has changed. What setup do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bazzatips
05-01-17, 20:29
hi thanks for your time,the cable seems ok,i have tried my old dm800 and that wont pick up anything either, there is no signal whatsoever but i can move the motor

thanks

aido
05-01-17, 20:33
If you were in a location affected by the winds this week potentially the dish is out of alignment now

If the motor is moving the next steps would be to check the cable between the motor and LNB and dish alignment.

spitfire1500
05-01-17, 20:48
It's one of 3 things as no signal is being received,
1) dish alignment...............Check the mount is vertical then move the dish East - West on a strong transponder to check for a signal
2) Cable..........................Check all F connectors between the receiver and LNB and the cable condition
3) LNB.............................Check the condition of the LNB for sign of damage or water penetration and replace if necessary

SF1500

bazzatips
09-01-17, 20:48
thanks for all your help, the lnb cable had come loose from the f connector, all fixed now