PDA

View Full Version : Freezing problems

Nemzzy668
05-01-17, 00:13
Deleted previous response

abu baniaz
05-01-17, 00:24
The person who closed your thread has yet to respond to your threads.

The forum has rules. We can only help you with what is within the rules. Please feel free to ask for support/help for any issues that do not transgress the rules.

I am going to close this thread before I go to bed. If you have anything else constructive to say, please do so.

Nemzzy668
05-01-17, 00:27
No the person gave his smart arse reply but then didn't even help and the only word i mentioned was line didn't say anything about type line could mean anything

abu baniaz
05-01-17, 00:37
Yes, you are right. We often get people use washing lines. One for satellite and another for cable.

Anyway, please don't go on attacking staff members. If you have an issue, speak to Admin. Once you have calmed down, you will benefit being on the forum. Lots of helpful members here. Andy_Hazza is among them.

Good night.

Nemzzy668
05-01-17, 00:37
All i needed to know is if im doing something wrong or the box is faulty, basically when i watch a channel its fine, however if i go to record a channel and watch another, the recording is blank and the channel im watching keeps freezing every 3 secs until i stop the recording

Andy_Hazza
05-01-17, 06:04
Most likely a softcam issue. Which are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonystark7
05-01-17, 12:15
All i needed to know is if im doing something wrong or the box is faulty, basically when i watch a channel its fine, however if i go to record a channel and watch another, the recording is blank and the channel im watching keeps freezing every 3 secs until i stop the recording

I had this issue when I upgraded from openvix 4.2.21 to 4.2.23.

What box are you using? mines was Technomate with Vm only ?

Nemzzy668
06-01-17, 00:45
I have been informed by world of satellite that it is a bug in the vix software and that a new version should be released in the next few days. Hopefully this is true

Tonystark7
06-01-17, 10:16
I have been informed by world of satellite that it is a bug in the vix software and that a new version should be released in the next few days. Hopefully this is true

Was advised the same, 4.2.21 works fine.

New update 4.2.24 will apparently have the fix

Nemzzy668
08-01-17, 20:14
Yeah still not out though, think i might swerve vix anyone know where you can get the 4d images from?

abu baniaz
08-01-17, 20:23
Yeah still not out though, think i might swerve vix anyone know where you can get the 4d images from?

http://www.downloadtmsw.com/bbs/main.php

By the way it is a bug in the drivers that are in the image. Make sure you use an image with a different set of drivers.

TK4|2|1
09-01-17, 07:36
Would this driver bug affect other TM makes?
I'm having an issue on latest images, with RemoteChannelStreamConverter on my client box. No picture or sometimes picture but stuttering with no sound on certain channels.
Server box is TM-2T, client is wetek play.

twol
09-01-17, 07:47
Probably the wetek play (don,t know which model you have?), but although a neat little box trying to get it to run RCSC well was always an issue .... for some reason fallback tuner worked better... you might want to try that:). Just copy your bouquets across from the main box and turn on fallback tuner to the main receivers IP address.

TK4|2|1
09-01-17, 08:16
Probably the wetek play (don,t know which model you have?), but although a neat little box trying to get it to run RCSC well was always an issue .... for some reason fallback tuner worked better... you might want to try that:). Just copy your bouquets across from the main box and turn on fallback tuner to the main receivers IP address.

Appreciate your reply twol. (Still want to try your wetek vix image).
It's only recently cropped up. If I reset the TM, it will work fine.
Can you PM me instructions, or a link on setting up fallback?

twol
09-01-17, 08:41
I am assuming that you are using OpenATV in which case will have to check :)
Will come back to you ... just come off the X-trainer :)

Sicilian
09-01-17, 08:48

Its not a bug in OpenViX, its a driver issue that has crept in from the manufacturer. Bug is caused by 11th December drivers.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/commits/3.4/meta-brands/meta-dags/recipes-drivers/dags-dvb-modules-dags7362.bb

Was advised the same, 4.2.21 works fine.

New update 4.2.24 will apparently have the fix

Will hopefully be in 4.2.025, build 4.2.024 failed for ALL machines we support.

Why go backwards when build 4.2.021 runs fine?? :confused:

Would this driver bug affect other TM makes?
I'm having an issue on latest images, with RemoteChannelStreamConverter on my client box. No picture or sometimes picture but stuttering with no sound on certain channels.
Server box is TM-2T, client is wetek play.

Yes only other TM models, GIT history here:

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/tree/3.4/meta-brands/meta-dags/recipes-drivers

Why would it affect Wetek play? We dont support wetek play. What has this thread got to do with Wetek play? :confused:

twol
09-01-17, 08:55
Appreciate your reply twol. (Still want to try your wetek vix image).
It's only recently cropped up. If I reset the TM, it will work fine.
Can you PM me instructions, or a link on setting up fallback?

So for OpenATV
Blue button, system/customise 6th line Enable fallback remote receiver 7th line enter IP address.
Then use Echannelizer or DBE or filezilla to copy over your Bouquets from the main box(or run ABM).

(The advantages of the HD51 multiboot ..... can just flip images from ViX -> -> ATV --> Pli and back )

I now always use fallback tuner as I find it more reliable and for me totally transparent (although I hear some changes coming that might cause a few hiccups :) )

TK4|2|1
14-01-17, 10:53
Fixed my issue, was totally unrelated. Somehow my unicable configure had got messed up and was only using 1 tuner.
Sorry to hijack the thread.

karlchadw
27-01-17, 14:48
Any updates when we will be receiving an openvix update to fix the freezing issue?
Thanks

Sicilian
27-01-17, 16:35
Any updates when we will be receiving an openvix update to fix the freezing issue?
Thanks

What freezing issue? Open your own thread in OpenViX support section providing full details and logs please.